Assignment 2 – e-Technologies Case Study ISY301/ISY3001
E-Business Fundamentals and Systems Semester
.How easy is the information on the website to read (i.e. is provided information in appropriate language and with sufficient detail for most users)?
16. Is the website easy to navigate (i.e. move through the website to find information, products, or services, and engage in transactions with the organisation)?
17. How appropriate are the website aesthetics (e.g. use of layout, colours, imagery, fonts, etc) for the target audience? 18. How well does the website foster community among users? 19. How quickly does the website load into your browser and do all website features, links and embedded objects (eg: media files or applets) work as intended?
20. How well does the website support different web-browsers or platforms (e.g. mobile devices)? 21. Does the website provide a sufficient range of payment options as could be reasonably expected? 22. Does the website provide a sufficient range of delivery options as could be reasonably expected?
F. Compare and contrast your chosen websites: which website is more likely to be successful than the other, and why? Referencing and Plagiarism It is essential to use IN TEXT referencing. If you are using the exact words from a reference then you must use quotation marks. Although this is a case study analysis, you should use references to support your views. You can use Chicago Style referencing with numbers, with a listing at the end of the essay. Microsoft Word has an EndNote plugin that makes this style very easy and clear to follow. (http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html ) Alternatively, you can use the more traditional Harvard style, which is more verbose. http://www.citethisforme.com/harvard-referencing . Remember that this is a Turnitin assignment and plagiarism will be subject to severe penalties. Please refer to the AIH Academic Misconduct Policy: http://www.aih.nsw.edu.au/content/1-home/8-more-info-tabs/3-official- policies/academic-misconduct-policy.pdf
Assignment 2 – e-Technologies Case Study ISY301/ISY3001 E-Business Fundamentals and Systems Semester 3, 2017
Tasks A. Clearly state which e-commerce business model you have chosen. For each chosen website report the business name, the homepage URL, and include a screenshot of the homepage. B. For each chosen website, in
1-2 paragraphs, explain why the website belongs to that particular e-commerce business model. C. For each chosen website, in
1-2 paragraphs, identify what you think is/are the principal business goal(s) of the website. D. For each website, consider the following attributes and assess them on the following five-point semantic differential scale and, for each attribute, 1 2 3 4 5 Very Poor Poor Inapplicable Good Very Good Use a TABLE with each Attribute (1 to 22), Your Rating (1 to 5) and a brief Comment.
1. How does the website URL relate to the business name?
2. How easily is the website found using general internet search engines (e.g. Google, Ask, AltaVista, Bing, Yahoo!)?
3. Does the website give me all the organisational information a user could reasonably require?
4. Are requirements to provide a user’s (personal or sensitive) information appropriate?
5. How well does the website reassure users about the security and use of their information?
6. How well does the website foster user trust in the organisation?
7. How well does the website address legal issues associated with use of the website or engagement in transactions?
8. How well does the website provide for the accessibility needs of users?
9. How well does the website address the language or cultural needs of users?
10. Does the website contain all the product information that a user could reasonably require?
11. Does the website allow all the customisation (user-managed features) that a user could reasonably expect?
12. How well does the website personalise the experience for users?
13. Does the website identify sufficient channels for user service/support?
14. How easy is it to find any information on the website about the organisation, their products or services?
project management assignment help, business management assignment help, business management assignment, management assignment help services, strategic management assignment help, management accounting assignment, management homework help, marketing management assignment help, human resource assignment help, human resource management assignment help, managerial accounting assignment help, management accounting assignment help, financial management assignment help, it management assignment help, project management homework help, hospitality management assignment help, hr management assignment help, operations management homework help, brand management assignment help, database management homework help