The Mayfell Hotel is a four-star hotel located near a business district and 20 minutes from the local airport.
It has 56 rooms, ranging from standard Queen and King rooms to deluxe King suites and one Executive suite. Room rates vary based on the type of room, its view (garden or forest) and height within the hotel (low, middle or high floors).
If offers the following facilities.
· Reception is open from 7.00 am to 11.00 pm with an after-hours bell for late arrivals. Guests can enter the hotel after hours through a side door in the entrance area using their room key.
· The open foyer area has seating for meeting friends or conducting casual business meetings.
· A coffee shop on the ground floor offers breakfast, snacks and full meals from 6.00 am to 9.00 pm, seven days a week.
· A fully licensed restaurant on the first floor has an international à la carte menu, and is open from 6.00 pm to 10.00 pm, Wednesday to Sunday. Bookings are recommended, especially on Thursday to Saturday nights.
· Room service is available from 5.30 am to 9.00 pm. A menu is located in the guest rooms.
· The health club on the first floor offers a range of basic, standard exercise and weight training equipment. Guests can access this area using their room key from 6.00 am to 9.00 pm. It is unsupervised so guests use equipment at their own risk.
· A car park is located underneath the hotel for guest parking. It is free of charge for hotel guests and $5 per hour for visitors. It is accessed via a ramp to the left of the hotel’s driveway. Guests must obtain a car park tag from reception after check-in to open the boom gate to enter and exit the car park. Hotel lifts are located in the basement foyer and accessed using the room key.
· The hotel offers unlimited WiFi to guests for an additional fee of $5 per day. Reception will issue written instructions and access codes to guests on acceptance of the fee.
· The business centre is available for guest use at any time via their room key. It offers free WiFi, colour printing and scanning facilities, and writing materials and envelopes. Additional services, such as binding of documents, are available during business hours through reception.
· The hotel previously did not but now offers porter service.
· The hotel has a new database of customer information or customer profiles which has been in use for the past three months.
· The hotel has recently added the service of providing information about tours, festivals and events in the area for customers.
· The hotel has new package deals with accommodation and meals.
· The hotel now has packages with other affiliates in the local region, such as a local winery.
· The hotel has started a new loyalty program.
· Business has been increasing with the new initiatives that have been launched.
Mayfell Hotel seeks to maintain and enhance our reputation of providing you with high-quality products and services. We value complaints as they assist us to improve our products, services and customer service.
We aim to create an environment where the customer knows that their satisfaction is the most important thing to us. Our service to clients and the general community reflects our vision to be the best serviced hotel in our region.
To meet high quality service standards we will:
v Be polite, friendly and welcoming when we communicate – in person, when writing, by phone, fax or email.
v Acknowledge customers by name.
v Provide appropriate personalised service to meet customer needs.
v Act with honesty and integrity with customers and their needs.
v Respect differences in values, cultures, beliefs and ages, and include our awareness of diversity into our daily practice.
v Listen and respond in an attentive way to customer inquiries.
v Protect the confidentiality of information.
v Dress appropriately according to the organisation’s dress code.
v Maintain a clean and safe environment for co-workers and customers.
v Maintain the highest service delivery standards.
Mayfell Hotel is committed to being responsive to the needs and concerns of our customers or potential customers and to resolving your complaint as quickly as possible.
This policy has been designed to provide guidance to both our customers and staff on the manner in which Mayfell Hotel receives and manages a customer complaint. We are committed to being consistent, fair and impartial when handling a customer complaint.
The objective of this policy is to ensure:
· Customers and team members are aware of our complaint lodgement and handling processes.
· Both customers and our staff understand our complaints handling process.
· A customer complaint is investigated impartially with a balanced view of all information or evidence.
· We take reasonable steps to actively protect any personal information.
· A customer complaint is considered on its merits taking into account individual circumstances and needs.
In this policy a complaint means an expression of dissatisfaction by a customer relating to service provided by us.
If you are dissatisfied with a service provided by us, you should in the first instance consider speaking directly with the staff member/s you have been dealing with. If you are uncomfortable with this or consider the relevant staff member is unable to address your concerns, you can lodge a complaint with us in one of the following ways:
v By completing a feedback form on our website
v By telephoning us
v By writing to us
v By emailing us
v In person by speaking to any of our customer service staff
If we receive your complaint verbally and we consider it appropriate, we may ask you to put your complaint in writing.
When we are investigating your complaint we will be relying on information provided by you and information we may already be holding. We may need to contact you to clarify details or request additional information where necessary. To help us investigate your complaint quickly and efficiently we will ask you for the following information:
· Your name and contact details
· The name of the person you have been dealing with about your accomodation needs.
· The nature of the complaint
· Details of any steps you have already taken to resolve the complaint
· Details of conversations you may have had with us that may be relevant to your complaint
· Copies of any documentation which supports your complaint.
The person receiving or managing your complaint should provide you with any assistance you may need to make your complaint. However, if you consider you need further assistance please contact:
Hotel Manager – Robert Poseck
0888 888 888
When taking a complaint, we will record your name and contact details. We will also record all details of your complaint, including the facts and the cause/s of your complaint, the outcome and any actions taken following the investigation of your complaint. We will also record all dates and times relating to actions taken to resolve the complaint and communications between us.
As part of our ongoing improvement plan, complaints will be monitored for any identifying trends by management and rectification/remedial action taken to mitigate any identified issues.
If you lodge a complaint, we will record your personal information solely for the purposes of addressing your complaint.
Your personal details will actively be protected from disclosure, unless you expressly consent to its disclosure.
Where a third-party travel supplier such as a tour operator, was involved in your travel services, we may be required to speak with them to fully investigate your complaint.
Mayfell Hotell is committed to resolving your issues at the first point of contact, however, this will not be possible in all circumstances, in which case a more formal complaints process will be followed.
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within three (3) business days. Once your complaint has been received, we will undertake an initial review of your complaint.
There may be circumstances during the initial review or investigation of your complaint where we may need to clarify certain aspects of your complaint or request additional documentation from you. In such circumstances we will explain the purpose of seeking clarification or additional documentation and provide you with feedback on the status of your complaint at that time.
We are committed to resolving your complaint within ten (10) business days of you lodging your complaint, however, this may not always be possible on every occasion. Where we have been unable to resolve your complaint within ten business days, we will inform you of the reason for the delay and specify a date when we will be in a position to finalise your complaint.
During the initial review or investigation stage we may need to seek further clarification or documentation from you to assist us in resolving your complaint.
If we have sought clarification or additional documentation from you and we are waiting on you to provide this information, we may not be able to meet our ten business day finalisation commitment. In such circumstances upon receipt of your clarification or additional documentation we will indicate to you when we expect to be able to finalise your complaint.
Once we have finalised your complaint, we will advise you of our findings and any action we have taken. We will do this in writing, unless it has been mutually agreed that we can provide it to you verbally.
You have the right to make enquiries about the current status of your complaint at any time by contacting us.
1. We acknowledge
Within three business days of receiving your complaint we will acknowledge receipt of your complaint.
2. We review
We undertake an initial review of your complaint and determine what, if any, additional information or documentation may be required to complete an investigation. We may need to contact you to clarify details or request additional information where necessary.
3. We investigate
Within ten business days of receiving your complaint we will investigate your complaint objectively and impartially, by considering the information you have provided us, our actions in relation to your dealings with us and any other information which may be available, that could assist us in investigating your complaint.
4. We respond
Following our investigation, we will notify you of our findings and any actions we may have taken in regards to your complaint.
5. We take action
Where appropriate we amend our business practices or policies.
6. We record
We will record your complaint for continuous improvement processes and monitoring through regular review. Your personal information will be recorded in accordance with relevant privacy legislation.
· Where possible, we will attempt to resolve your complaint at the first point of contact. If we are unable to resolve your complaint at the first point of contact, we will undertake an investigation of your complaint and provide you with our findings.
· If you are not satisfied with how your complaint has been handled, or the resolution provided by us, you can request us to escalate your complaint to the Hoteliers Association for independent external review under the Hoteliers Association Accreditation Scheme (HAAS)**.
· HAAS’ approach will be to attempt to resolve your complaint through consultation, by working with both you and us, to determine the relevant facts and establish a common ground. HAAS will remain open and impartial throughout the consultative process and consider your complaint and our actions, in attempting to resolve your complaint on their merits.
· If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the HAAS consultation process, they will escalate your complaint onto the relevant independent consumer affairs department.
· The consumer affairs body will investigate your complaint and our actions in regards to your complaint and take reasonable steps to resolve the complaint, by reaching a fair and independent view. They can issue sanctions to us if in their opinion such sanctions are an appropriate response to the complaint. These sanctions can include us being required to rectify our actions, such as providing a refund.
**HAAS is not a real organisation and is just used as an example for this assessment.
Customers reserve the right to refer your complaint to your relevant federal, state or territory consumer affairs agency at any time.
Our staff are empowered to provide compensation to customers to avoid further escalation.
This compensation includes:
· Free meals and beverages at the hotel restaurant
· Discounted accommodation
· No charge for accommodation (refer to manager for approval)
· Free venue/event tickets with affiliates
· Voucher for next stay with the hotel
· Free upgraded room
If unsure, staff are encouraged to refer to the hotel manager for further information or approval. Compensation needs to be relevant to the extent of the customer issue.
SITXCCS007 ENHANCE CUSTOMER ASSIGNMENT, management assignment help, project management assignment help, business management assignment help, business management assignment, academic writing help, academic writing services, management assignment writing, cost and management accounting assignment, management assignment writing help, hnd management accounting assignment