The proposed new product introduced by JOJO Ice is Ice-Cream. The basic characteristics and attributes can be detailed as below: -
The multi-process filtering of the water in making the Ice-Cream is the specialty of JOJO Ice that other close competitors Medifast and Vitafoods in the
JOJO Ice will show the characteristics through its television advertisements and by putting videos in its official website www.jojoice.inc and the social media websites. The most important attribute that differs its products from the others is its multi-process filtering production process, which will be healthier than others. JOJO Ice will promote its products by showing the bacteria free and long lasting features through its advertising activities. As the cone and cup Ice-Creams are more popular in the market, customers will get their wished Ice-Cream with health benefits and long lasting feature from JOJO Ice to receive more value than that of other Ice-Cream products.
The Ice-Cream market in the
To analyze the consumer behavior efficiently, an organization needs to set the customer segment and competitor targets. As a market researcher with an experience of a couple of years in researching different markets and studying the consumer behavior; I have followed different consumer behavior Analysis methods. To analyze the situation of JOJO Ice, I had reviewed the article by
· Who would buy the products: families, sports fans, office staffs, party celebrations and restaurants.
· Who made the decision to buy the product: All the individuals who want to satisfy their needs with Ice Cubes in the market of
· Who influences the buying decision: The environmental factors, occasions, and interests of the consumers.
· How is the purchase decision made: JOJO Ice will adapt interest creating attributes by television advertisements, less price, a multi-step purifying process in making the Ice-Creams and regular paper advertisements to attract the purchase decision of people.
· Why does the customer buy: As Ice-Cream is an occasional product, so the consumers will buy it to satisfy their occasional needs. The summer season would also be a reason that could motivate the customers to buy Ice-Cream.
· Preference of brand over others: JOJO Ice has planned to introduce its Ice-Cream products at comparatively less price than the others, which will be an advantage to increase its brand value. Its past record of quality Ice products has also an established brand name which will help the company to stay ahead than the others.
· Where the customers would buy the product: The product will be available at all cold drinks stores, grocery stores, pizza shops, restaurants, and occasional festive places.
· When do the customers buy the product: In occasional festive seasons, summer seasons, birthday parties, functions, and special occasions.
· What's the product's perception: In comparison to the money the money a customer pays to buy an Ice-Cream product of JOJO Ice, he will get more value and satisfaction as the company has decreased the profit by lessening the price. No company adopts multi-process filtering in making the Ice-Creams like JOJO Ice, so it will create a positive perception in the mind of Consumers.
· Influential socio-economic factors: The social status of the people, income level, lifestyle, food habit and market situations will influence the buying decision of the consumers.
· Consumers' lifestyle on the buying decision: The proposed Ice-Cream will suit the adult and young population of the
· The role of personal and demographic factors in the consumer buying decision: The selling of the product is mostly depending upon the personal interests and demographic situations including age, income level, family beliefs, and education level.
After studying thoroughly the units 1 & 2 of the book ‘Marketing Management’
Bhasin, H. (2016, June 09). How to analyse consumer behavior by asking these 12 simple questions
Retrieved from http://www.marketing91.com/how-to-analyse-consumer-behavior/
Davis, C. G., Balyney, D. P., Yen, S., & Cooper, J. (2009). An analysis of at-home demand for ice
cream in the United States. American DairyScience Association , 92 (12), 6210-6216.Winer, R. S., &
Dhar, R. (2010). Marketing Management (4 ed.). USA: Prentice Hall.
Zhu, Y. (2016, June 21). The World's Top-Selling Ice Cream Brands. Retrieved from
Consumer Behaviour Assignment Help UK, human resource assignment help, project management homework help, academic writing services, write academic papers for pay, custom academic writing services, academic writing experts, academic writing help, academic writing help centre, online academic writing companies, dissertation writers academic writers needed