At BizOps Enterprises, work–life balance is defined as the development, implementation, and facilitation of initiatives that enable our employees to balance their work and personal lives. BizOps is committed to providing a culture that is healthy and supportive of work–life balance. To achieve this, BizOps promotes flexible work arrangements and other initiatives to support employees to balance their work and personal responsibilities and interests.
Implementing work–life goals and strategies is designed to meet organisational and individuals' needs. BizOps recognises that work–life balance is important to support recruitment and retention strategies and to enable employees to contribute to the achievement of our organisational goals.
The work–life policy requires cooperation to ensure the needs of both the organisation and individual employees are met.
• The business needs of BizOps and associated client activity must be fully addressed when implementing the work–life policy. The impact on clients and colleagues must be positive, or at least neutral, and must be fully understood by both the employee and their manager.
• Managers and supervisors should assist employees to access work–life policies and flexible work arrangements. Managers and supervisors should ensure that employees are aware of their options; give prompt consideration to requests; be fair and transparent in their decision-making and judge individual cases on their merits.
• Requests will be fully considered, but employees need to understand that not all forms of flexible scheduling are appropriate to all employees or positions.
• An open conversation is critical for evaluation and assessment of requests for work–life options approval; however, the final decision will be made by a manager.
• Flexible working practices should not adversely affect an employee’s career or professional development opportunities.
Available options for flexible work arrangements
•Flexible work hours
• Part-time work
• Deferring salary
• Working from home
• Phasing retirement
project management assignment help, business management assignment help, business management assignment, management assignment help services, strategic management assignment help, management accounting assignment, management homework help, marketing management assignment help, human resource assignment help, human resource management assignment help, managerial accounting assignment help, management accounting assignment help, financial management assignment help, it management assignment help, project management homework help, hospitality management assignment help, hr management assignment help, operations management homework help, brand management assignment help, database management hom,