+91-9519066910

Sample

Sustainability Report Assignment Help

UK Assignment Help

Sustainability Report Assignment Help

Rating:

 Assessment 3  Assessment Type:   

Group project on a topical issue on Sustainability Report (2,500 words)  Presentation (5 minutes per team member plus 5 minutes Q&A) Purpose:

To allow students to demonstrate their ability to research, critically analyse trends and issues in their chosen topic, and communicate their findings to their peers. The assessment also allows students to further develop their team working and professional communication skills. This assessment relates to Learning Outcomes a, b, c and d. Value:    Report 20%        Presentation 15%        Total 35%    Due Date:    Report: 5:00 pm Sunday Week 10  Presentation: Weeks 11 & 12 – specific times and weeks will be allocated in class.   Submission:   Report: Soft copy uploaded to Moodle and Turnitin – Word .doc or .docx  Presentation:  Oral presentation in class.  Hard copy of the presentation visual aids to be handed to the tutor at the beginning of the tutorial on the day of presentation. 

Topic: The principle of Sustainability is to ensure that all

existing resources will be maintained for future generations. Living sustainably is about living within the means of our natural systems or environment and ensuring that our lifestyle does not harm society and culture. How do you see climate change affecting a Country of your choice? Who do you see as responsible and what measures can be taken by this Country to help prevent this problem?  Task Details:  Students will complete a research-based analysis and evaluation of a topical issue on Sustainability. The response needs to be developed into a professionally presented report of

2500 + 10% words. Group responses need to be adapted into a short 5 minute per team member presentation plus 5 minutes Q&A  Research: 

Students need to support their analysis with a minimum of 5 academic requirements journal articles plus the text. Students aiming for a Credit or higher grade will need to use more sources. Articles should be relevant and recent. Non-academic journal sources may also be used, but relevance and validity should be identified with the lecturer/tutor.   

Report format:

  2500 + 10% word report. Word .doc or .docx including a Title page, executive summary, table of contents, appropriate headings and sub- headings, recommendations/findings/conclusions, in-text referencing and reference list (Harvard – Anglia style), attachments if relevant. Single spaced, font Times New Roman 12pt, Calibri 11pt or Arial 10pt Marking Guide: 

Full Marking Rubrics will be provided in Moodle   

project management assignment helpbusiness management assignment helpbusiness management assignmentmanagement assignment help servicesstrategic management assignment helpmanagement accounting assignmentmanagement homework helpmarketing management assignment helphuman resource assignment helphuman resource management assignment helpmanagerial accounting assignment helpmanagement accounting assignment helpfinancial management assignment helpit management assignment helpproject management homework helphospitality management assignment helphr management assignment helpoperations management homework helpbrand management assignment helpdatabase management homework help

 

 DOWNLOAD FULL SAMPLE

Submit Works

Drop File To Upload Or
BROWSE
Assignment Help Australia

Our Top Experts


Karen Betty

Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...

55 - Completed Orders


Daphne Lip

Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...

52 - Completed Orders


Mr Roberto Tuzii

Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...

102 - Completed Orders


Harsh Gupta

To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...

109 - Completed Orders


ARNAB BANERJEE

JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...

202 - Completed Orders


KARAN BHANDARI

Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...

20 - Completed Orders


Tan Kumar Ali

Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...

100 - Completed Orders


Wesenu Irko

Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...

200 - Completed Orders