Aim: This assignment seeks to help you understand some of the basic concepts of systems and systems engineering that we have considered so far, either through your readings or in class. As you attempt the assignment, consider the systemic aspects that are being looked for in the questions. Use appropriate headings as you respond to the parts of the assignment below. Requirements: Consider a public transport system comprising a bus service, a train service and a tram service. It exists to serve the population of a city.
1. Identify the key stakeholders of the system.
2. Identify what the system is for from the perspective of each of the stakeholders. Write these as a set of requirements from each perspective. (use a table to answer points 1 and 2 – no more than 1 page) 3. Identify at least
3 subsystems of this system, and construct a high-level system hierarchy diagram. (Half a page maximum)
4. Consider the “bus” in this public transport system. Identify at least two containing systems to which the “bus”, as a system, contributes. Show the bus as an element simultaneously of both of these containing systems in a diagram. A well-constructed diagram is sufficient to answer this part. (Half a page)
5. For each of the containing systems, list, as bullet points, the contribution that the bus needs to make. Identify any conflicts in the contributions required by each of these containing systems. (Use a 3-column table with bullet points within the table – Half a page)
6. Construct a trade study value system that may be used to address these conflicting requirements. (1-page maximum)
7. Construct a context diagram for the bus in the public transport system, clearly indicating all the key interfaces to other systems. (A diagram on 1-page maximum)
8. Considering these interfaces, identify some of the functions that the bus, as a system, must perform to satisfy the requirements of the interface. (1-page maximum)
9. Reflect on the above and identify the key systemic issues that you addressed. (Half a page, bullet points). Page Limit: Your assignment response should be NO MORE than 6 pages plus a Table of Contents page and a page of references if you use any. Due Date and Time:
11.59 pm Friday, 12, January 2018
project management assignment help, business management assignment help, business management assignment, management assignment help services, strategic management assignment help, management accounting assignment, management homework help, marketing management assignment help, human resource assignment help, human resource management assignment help, managerial accounting assignment help, management accounting assignment help, financial management assignment help, it management assignment help, project management homework help, hospitality management assignment help, hr management assignment help, operations management homework help, brand management assignment help, database management homework help
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders