Summary and review
The round 3 reviews and summary have focused on implementation procedure of data breach. It is essential to incorporate a system that can enable efficiency of the existing model. The current methodology is applicable in wide range of healthcare organizations. The private and public healthcare organisations need to enhance creation of system that is applicable in the present context. In order to ensure a protective mechanism, there is requirement of bringing data efficiency approach. Method of data protection can enable patient safety.
3. Literature review (Focused reading)
Identification of 6 articles for broad scan
1. Rahmani, A.M., Gia, T.N., Negash, B., Anzanpour, A., Azimi, I., Jiang, M. and Liljeberg, P., 2018. Exploiting smart e-Health gateways at the edge of healthcare Internet-of-Things: A fog computing approach. Future Generation Computer Systems, 78, pp.641-658. https://fardapaper.ir/mohavaha/uploads/2018/02/Fardapaper-Exploiting-smart-e-Health-gateways-at-the-edge-of-healthcare-Internet-of-Things-A-fog-computing-approach.pdf
2. Hsu, W.C., Lau, K.H.K., Huang, R., Ghiloni, S., Le, H., Gilroy, S., Abrahamson, M. and Moore, J., 2016. Utilization of a cloud-based diabetes management program for insulin initiation and titration enables collaborative decision making between healthcare providers and patients. Diabetes technology & therapeutics, 18(2), pp.59-67. https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/pdfplus/10.1089/dia.2015.0160
3. Kang, J., Huang, X., Yu, R., Zhang, Y. and Gjessing, S., 2015, October. Hierarchical mobile cloud with social grouping for secure pervasive healthcare. In 2015 17th International Conference on E-health Networking, Application & Services (HealthCom) (pp. 609-614). IEEE. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jiawen_Kang/publication/301912683_Hierarchical_mobile_cloud_with_social_grouping_for_secure_pervasive_healthcare/links/57f8f94708ae91deaa614db7/Hierarchical-mobile-cloud-with-social-grouping-for-secure-pervasive-healthcare.pdf article 1
4. Cavalcante, E., Pereira, J., Alves, M.P., Maia, P., Moura, R., Batista, T., Delicato, F.C. and Pires, P.F., 2016. On the interplay of Internet of Things and Cloud Computing: A systematic mapping study. Computer Communications, 89, pp.17-33. http://iranarze.ir/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/E636.pdf
5. Bangui, H., Ge, M., Buhnova, B., Rakrak, S., Raghay, S. and Pitner, T., 2017. Multi-criteria decision analysis methods in the mobile cloud offloading paradigm. Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks, 6(4), p.25. https://www.mdpi.com/2224-2708/6/4/25/pdf
Selection of most suitable articles
Article 1: Kang, J., Huang, X., Yu, R., Zhang, Y. and Gjessing, S., 2015, October. Hierarchical mobile cloud with social grouping for secure pervasive healthcare. In 2015 17th International Conference on E-health Networking, Application & Services (HealthCom) (pp. 609-614). IEEE. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jiawen_Kang/publication/301912683_Hierarchical_mobile_cloud_with_social_grouping_for_secure_pervasive_healthcare/links/57f8f94708ae91deaa614db7/Hierarchical-mobile-cloud-with-social-grouping-for-secure-pervasive-healthcare.pdf
Article 2: Yang, Z., Zhou, Q., Lei, L., Zheng, K. and Xiang, W., 2016. An IoT-cloud based wearable ECG monitoring system for smart healthcare. Journal of medical systems, 40(12), p.286. http://www.ic2lab.com/pdf/An%20IoT-cloud%20based%20wearable%20ECG%20monitoring%20system%20for%20smart%20healthcare.pdf
Focus on the goals of reading
The present literature review is concerned with introduction of research background, research problem identification, and effective focus on the achievement of the targeted research.
The key contribution of the author includes focus on mobile cloud computing. The discussion of the journal has offered an in-depth approach to the process of data collection. Global management and storage procedure can be enhanced through the perspective of pervasive healthcare system.
Record of electronic medical system can enable association of effective framework in the current issues relating to integration of important management issues. Inefficient management techniques can have positive association of health monitoring system.
Differences in approach
The present aspect of security analysis can be required to be managed for securing an innovative communication system. The present approach can be recommended for providing innovative method in the perspective of healthcare organisations.
Significance approach of mobile networking is concerned with the present context for offering health information system in the current perspective. Wireless communication has undergone rapid development in the recent time which can be applicable to a lot of health management scenario. The present purpose of creating a framework can be changed for securing a better system of communication. The present method is further applicable to a wide range of patient privacy.
The hierarchical system of cloud computing can enable effectiveness in the description of security analysis. The aspect of cloud computing is highly considered for bringing effectiveness in the data management system. Integration of virtual management system can be incremental for the purpose of authorisation.
Real-time management scenario is considered for the existing purpose of bringing innovativeness for carrying effective health care management perspective.
Integration of a secured system of the medical system is associated with the current approach. Collection of community-based knowledge is regarded as effective for the current management procedure. In order to drive effectiveness in a data management perspective, there is requirement of analysing present healthcare problem.
The problem of data confidentiality can be approached in the present context for enhancing a wider accumulation of knowledge in the present context of management. Rapid development of the present scenario is applicable for promotion of knowledge that is required in the given context.
Differences in method
Methodology of hybrid cloud needs to be managed for the deployment of effective cloud infrastructure. Integration of effective analysis of data centre for the introduction of effective computing environment.
The current analytical focus can be made for offering in-depth knowledge for present cloud computing of current environmental analysis. Data protection analysis is applicable in the present context for avoiding the required knowledge management purpose.
Conduction of innovative assessment can be analysed in the present context can be analysed for creation of supply chain management. The current virtual technology can be applicable for offering an enhanced approach.
The current visualisation approach is applicable to analysis of virtual machine. Issues of data security of the current management issues need to be presented in the given context to bring innovativeness. Transmission of data can be required to be managed for the purpose of data integrity. Assessment perspective can be applied to process of current analysis.
4. Proposed research
The aspect of poor security is concerned with data management and protection. In order to bring innovativeness in the current management perspective can be achieved through process of effective issues.
The current aim of the research includes evaluation of security management system for ensuring the privacy of security system. It is essential for the current management requirement to be focused for introduction of creative management perspective.
Quantitative methodology is applicable is required to be given for assessment of present-day purpose. Introduction of innovative technology can be evaluated for the present purpose.
Significance and expected outcome
The required outcome can be required for improving understanding of current feedback system. Present performance management concerns need to be managed for the perspective of data analysis.
The requirement of perception management system of mobile cloud computing is elaborated in the present perspective for creation of an enhanced framework. Data breach in healthcare can be prevented through incorporation of mobile cloud-based technology.
java assignment help, java homework help, programming homework help, python assignment help, programming assignment, computer science assignment help, computer science homework help, python homework help, do my programming homework, computer science assignment, computer science homework, c++ homework help, java programming assignment help, php assignment help,