Justify a clinical problem, evidence and translate evidence into practice.
1. Briefly explain the concept and importance of evidence-based practice in nursing context of the chosen clinical problem.
2. Discuss the background of the chosen clinical problem which your group has encountered within six evidence-based practice (EBP) topics. Please state the timeframe of your chosen clinical problem.
a. Fall prevention
b. Medication error
c. Pain management
d. Prevention of pressure ulcer
3. Form an answerable clinical question the chosen clinical problem using the PICO or PICO format
4. evidence-based sources accepted academic databases that potentially answers the clinical question. Search widely across the databases and document the search strategy used (You to use a flow chart the performed search and its outcome).
5. Select TWO research articles (*can be articles on quantitative or qualitative studies) from the accepted academic databases [Examples of accepted academic databases: CINAHL, Medline, Joanna Briggs Institution (JBI), or Cochrane Library]. NOT accepted search engines: PowerSearch, Google Scholar.
6. Using appraisal checklist, appraise the research articles by discussing the key components of articles and comparing their reliability and applicability to the clinical question.
7. Select ONE evidence-based recommendation the appraisal. State the evidencebased recommendation and briefly outline how this evidence-based recommendation implemented the clinical problem. Discuss the impact of this evidence-based recommendation on improving patient care.
8. Briefly discuss the barriers in implementing this evidence-based recommendation the clinical problem strategies these barriers.
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders