Case Study Guidelines
Please read theAmazoncasestudy in the Laudon et. al.(2018) textbook (p762-769). A copy of the case study is also posted onto Moodle.
Q1. List and analyse the major services provided by Amazon and one other major competitor.
Q2. What is Amazon’s competitive advantage? What challenges do they have?
Q3. What are the motivations for businesses and consumers to use and buy Amazon’s services?
Q4. Explain Amazon’s eco-system?
Q5. Provide four key recommendations for Amazon for future business.
• Assignment Length: the maximum number of words is 1,500 (this excludes the references section).
• The paper is to be typed and 1.5 spaced (a standard 12 point font should be used).
• Students are expected to maintain an appropriate standard in writing their plan. It should be checked for spelling, consistency and clarity of expression.
• Marking Criteria (which is posted on Moodle) is based on
· Theory and Application (60%)
· Research and Referencing (20%)
· Writing Style / Expression / Structure (20%)
• At least 10 references need to be used for this report. References made in your answers need to be made according to either the Harvard Referencing Method / APA method.
• Upload the paper onto Turnitin on Moodle.
• No hard (printed) copy is required.
• Structure (Recommended) for the Case Study report:
academic writing services, professional academic writing services, academic writing companies, best academic writing services, online academic writing services, academic essay help, academic essay writing service, write academic papers for pay, professional academic writers, academic writing services online, custom academic writing services, best academic writing companies, online academic writing service, best academic writing, academic writing experts, academic writing help centre, academic writing help services, term paper assignment, academic writing help online
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders