It is a public university located in the Southeast Queensland East coast of Australia. The following cities have five campuses in the Gold Coast, Logan City, Brisbane, Nathan and South Bank. There are various academic options for students in each campus. The university was established in 1965 in 174 hectares. At present, about 40 thousand students are studying in Griffith, and four thousand employees work hard to take Griffith to new heights. Over 30 languages are spoken in the beautiful campus of Griffith. The university offers graduate and postgraduate courses in a wide range of subjects. In 2013, the University was placed 12th out of 29 Australian Universities. It is ranked 291 in the world by QS World University Rankings. The University has many faculty, schools and research centers in art, education, business, health, law, engineering, information technology, environment, music, visual arts and many other disciplines. So far, it has established a number of research centers, and some of them are ARC centers of excellence in police and security, national climate change customization research facilities and smart water research centers. The hard-working employees have bought the university a lot of fame. The university offers a friendly atmosphere for international students. After completing the education, students are hired in well-known organizations. The student administration takes care of various tasks like admission, enrollment, program timetable and examinations. Chapelensi is available to consult on different religions. The university's library runs free workshops to help develop academic skills, computing skills and research skills.
· Bachelor of Film and Screen Media Production with Honours
· Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
· Bachelor of Arts in Environment
· Bachelor of Aviation Management
· Bachelor of Medical Science
· Bachelor of Laws
· Bachelor of Applied Information Technology
· Bachelor of Social Work
· Bachelor of Science in Ecology and Conservation Biology
· Bachelor of Nursing
· Bachelor of Commerce (Professional)
· Bachelor of International Tourism and Hotel Management
· Master of Communication
· Master of Human Resource Management
· International Master of Business Administration
· Master of Electronic and Sport Engineering
· Master of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication with Honours
· Master of Rehabilitation Counselling
· Master of Electronic and Computer Engineering
· Master of Sports Coaching
· Master of Science in Forensic Science (QPS)
· Master of Marketing/Master of Supply Network Management
· Master of Science (Science Education)
· Advanced Clinical Practice I (Periodontics)
· Master of International Business Administration Advanced
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Management Graduate (Finance) with strong analytical skills having over four years of experience in busin...
107 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders