Erlang is a functional and general-purpose programming language. It is also a runtime environment and has inherent support for concurrency, distribution, and fault tolerance. Originally, Erlang was developed to be used in several large telecommunications systems. However, it has gradually sneaked its way into diverse sectors such as computer telephony, e-commerce, and banking sectors.
If you are a student in Australia aspiring to cut a niche in the field of banking, telecom, instant messaging, e-commerce, and computer telephony as well, you should probably learn Erlang. This programming language can help you build scalable, soft, real-time systems that have a higher degree of requirement. Programming Homework Help has hired top-rated experts to assist students with their assignments. You should remember our name every time you need Erlang assignment help.
To understand the concepts of Erlang, you must possess some basic knowledge of programming languages like Java, Python, C or C++, Ruby, etc. Also, having a working knowledge of functional programming languages like Haskell, Clojure, Scala, or OCalm is an added advantage for advanced programming on Erlang.
Joe Armstrong, Robert Virding, and Mike Williams developed the first version of Erlang in 1986. Although originally Erlang was a proprietary language within Ericsson, it was later released as an open-source language in the year 1998. OTP product unit at Ericsson now supports and maintains Erlang along with its collection of middleware and libraries called OTP. The product is widely referred to as Erlang OTP. Take our help with the Erlang assignment if you need a thoroughly discussed document on the history of Erlang.
According to our top-notch professionals, Erlang programming language is suitable for applications with the following requirements:
· One that needs to handle a large number of concurrent activities
· An application that is easily distributable over a network of computers
· An application that has a facility to make it fault-tolerant to both hardware and software errors
· Scalable applications. In other words, the application should have the ability to span across multiple servers with little or no
· An easily upgraded application. One. you don’ need to start or stop during reconfiguration.
· Responsive applications with certain strict timeframes.
Erlang has an official website, www.erlang.org. You can visit it to check out the latest information on Erlang. However, if you have issues with your assignment, you are already at the right place, Avail of our Erlang project help and leave the rest to our experts.
You should make sure that you have a fully-functional version of Erlang running on your computer before you can start working with the programming language. This section focusses on the installation of Erlang and its subsequent configuration on your machine.
Your system should meet the following requirements before you can proceed with the installation:
· Memory – It is recommended that you have a 2GB RAM
· Disk Space – There is no minimum disk space, but you should have enough storage to store applications that will be created using Erlang.
· Operating System – Erlang is supported by a variety of operating systems including Ubuntu/Debian, Mac OS X, and Windows.
If you are unsure of your computer specifications, get our Erlang homework help. Our experts will handle the assignment for you.
Go to the official website of Erlang to download it. For example, if you are using a Windows, 32-bit system, click on the OTP 18.3 windows 32-bit Binary file to begin the download.
· Proceed to launch the installer you have downloaded. You should click on "run" after the installer starts.
· On the screen that appears, click on next. This means that you have accepted the default components that will be installed.
· Click next to accept the default installation path
· Next, create the default start menu item by accepting and clicking install.
· Click close after the installation is complete.
Once again if installing Erlang in your computer proves to be a daunting task, we recommend that you sign up for our help with Erlang homework. Our experts are excellent developers and programmers. They can handle any assignment related to this programming language.
You need to carry out the following configuration after the installation is complete. This will ensure that Erlang starts working on your system:
If you are using a Windows operating system, your output should be: Append the String; C:Program Files (x86)erl7.2.1bin to the end of the system variable PATH.
When you open your command prompt and type erl. If the Erlang was perfectly installed and configured, you should be able to get the erl command prompt.
Popular IDEs like Eclipse and IntelliJ also have Erlang programming language. Here is how you can get the required plug-ins in these IDE’s. The Plug-ins will provide you with more choices in working with Erlang.
· After opening Eclipse, click the menu item Help then choose Install New Software
· Enter https://download.erlide.org/update as the work with link, and then click add.
· You will be asked to enter the name of the plugin. You should enter the name as Erlide and then click Ok.
· The link you have provided will be scanned by Eclipse to get the required plugins. Before clicking next, you can check the plugins.
· When you click next, a dialog box showing all the components which will be installed will appear. Click on next.
· The eclipse will ask you to review the components being installed. Click on next.
· The final step is to accept the license agreement in the next dialog box and click on the finish button. The installation will start and all the components will be installed. Once it is done, you will be prompted to restart Eclipse. After Eclipse has successfully restarted, you will see Erlang as an option as well when you create a project.
We know that this process can be a hassle. Save yourself from this stress by hiring our Erlang experts if you are in the USA.
· Fire up IntelliJ. Click on the configure button which is at the foot of the window and choose plugins.
· On the search box type Erlang. An Erlang plugin will appear on the right-hand side of the screen. Click on install.
· IntelliJ will ask you to restart the engine after the Erlang plugin has been installed.
· IntelliJ will try to create a new project when you restart the IDE. You will see the option to create an Erlang project.
Our experts are also knowledgeable about IntelliJ. They can create great projects using Erlang using this IDE. If your professor has asked you to use IntelliJ for your Erlang assignment, do not hesitate to contact us.
· 24 x 7 Support: Our support team is available for 24 x 7 to help you in resolving any queries. Whether you are Student or finishing your dissertation. We have renowned experts to help you in every subject and at every stage or level of Academic Commitments.
· Highly Effective Programming Expert: Our team is a group of highly effective and professional Programming Experts which have a knowledge of all the subject like Java, Python, C, C++, Machine Learning, Data Science, etc. All the Expert have more than 3+ Year Experiences from top notch and reputed institutions from all over the world.
· Pocket-Friendly Price: Our Programming, Development and Project Assignment Services are available at most competitive price except all online service providers. We assure you of high-quality work at a reasonable price as compared to other assignment help service provider.
· Plagiarism Free Work: Here our team is group of more than 25 Developers team who have done Master’s in Programming Languages. Our priority while writing the assignment is that it should be plagiarism free and original work.
· On-time Delivery: We deliver the assignments within the due date. And don’t like to hear any kind of problems from your side, that’s why our experts see that it should not take much time and assignment or homework is submitted within time.
Erlang Assignment Help, Graphic Design Assignment Help, programming assignment help, java assignment help, computer science assignment help, python assignment help, programming homework help, php assignment help, r programming assignment help, c programming assignment help, c++ programming assignment help, Perl Programming Assignment Help
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders