1. Self-management: ability to self-manage your personal and entrepreneurial activities effectively.
2. Planning and Organisation: being able to plan a task or simple project and effectively organise resources and activities to achieve your goals and objectives.
3. Communication and Interpersonal Skills: being able to express your opinion and communicate effectively with others, including with people at different level and with ability.
4. Numeracy: basic understanding of numbers and calculations as well as its application.
5. Managing Time Effectively: being able to identify and prioritise activities to meet deadlines and/or complete a job on time as planned.
6. Leadership and People Skills: being able to lead and influence others with people skills.
7. Research and analytical skills: ability to gather, analyse and interpret information and data
8. Travel and Tourism skills: ability to understand activities involved in people motivation to travel and buying travel and tourism services and products, including package holidays.
1. Entrepreneurial: visionary and imaginative person who is interested and motivated to undertake entrepreneurial activities and willing to try out something new, either in business or in a job-related environment.
2. Risk-taking: Willing to take risk, particularly financial risk, with new ventures to satisfy your curiosity
3. Self-sacrificing: willing to sacrifice your creature comfort in order to achieve you entrepreneurial goals.
4. Creative, inventive and innovative: being able to think differently and project new ideas in the field of science, art, business and entrepreneurship.
5. Ambitious, confident and tenacious: with specific goals with determination, perseverance and hard work to achieve.
6. Curious and discovering: questioning and investigating mind.
7. Charismatic: being able to present a pleasant and acceptable personality.
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders