As you now know, a key to self-directed learning is reflection. Reflection enables the ability to examine situations in order to better understand the surrounding context and identify potential improvements for the future. This assessment task builds on assessment 1 and aims to develop your awareness and reflective learning ability while also assessing your understanding of your Gallup Strengths identified in module 3. As with assessment 1, your journal entry must be written in the first person and you should try to be as open and honest with yourself as you can.
Please also visit the Academic Skills blackboard page for an overview of reflective writing in higher
This assessment task requires you to do the following:
1. Read and watch the learning resources in module 3
2. Complete the Clifton Strengths Finder Survey by Gallup (learning activity 3.1)
3. Attend a group coaching session with your Gallup Strengths Coach
4. Compose your reflective journal entry addressing the questions listed below
5. Identify theoretical concepts reviewed in module 3 that support your ideas
6. Include at least three academic references to the module 3 learning resources, to support your ideas
7. Follow the APA 6th edition style of referencing to cite your academic resources and provide your reference list
8. Include the time and date of your coaching session and your coach’s name at the end of your reference list.
1. What did you learn about yourself from your Clifton Strengths Survey and your group coaching session with your Success Coach?
2. Were you surprised by any of your Top 5 talents (signature themes)? Why?
3. When you read your Top 5 talents, was there one or more you immediately resonated with? Which one/s? Why?
4. How will this improved understanding of your talents/strengths apply to your professional development?
5. What do you think the greatest challenges for you will be in reaching your career goals?; and what Talent from your Top 5 could you draw on to assist you?
Submit your Reflective Journal 2: Gallup Strengths via the Assessment link in the main navigation menu in BIZ102 Understanding People and Organisations. The learning facilitator will provide feedback via the Grade Centre in the LMS portal. Feedback can be viewed in My Grades.
The Learning Rubric below is your guide to how your assessment task will be marked. Please be sure to check this rubric very carefully before submission.
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders