Task 1 (AC1.1 and AC 3.1) (1000 words, referenced)
Carry out independent research on JLR/a business of your choice.
Write an essay explaining the factors influencing the location of international business and evaluate the key factors determining the business location of JLR/your business.
Include the following subheadings in your essay:
• The location of JLR/your business
• The factors influencing the location of JLR/your business
• Evaluation of the key factors determining the business location of JLR/your business
Task 2 (AC 2.1) (700 words, referenced)
Write a magazine article which explains the involvement of the UK government and the European Union in the location of business.
With reference to this task you need to consider using JLR or a business of your choice.
Guidance for submission of completed tasks:
• All parts of the tasks must be completed in order for you to address the assessment criteria
• Proofread your work carefully to ensure that you have used appropriate grammar and punctuation.
• Ensure you have read widely (text books, professional journals as well as using online sources) and have used your own words throughout, referencing any sources clearly.
• Where you have used facts and ideas that are not your own ensure that you have referenced the source with in-text citations in the Harvard style. You should also submit one reference page covering both tasks.
• You will need to write in an academic tone with well-structured sentences showing a clarity of thought, appropriate level of formality and use of the passive voice in the third person.
• To achieve higher grades, carefully read through the merit and distinction guidance.
Task 1 (Essay)
An essay requires you to use the following structure:
Introduction: defines the key terms and indicates how the question will be addressed.
Main body: written in well-defined paragraphs with specific arguments relating to the question and supported with evidence. There should be cohesion and coherence in the essay. There should be a clear development to the argument through the main body with recognition of differing perspectives. Conclusion: summarises the main points and findings, refers to the introduction showing how the question has been answered and suggests what needs to be further considered.
Task 3 ( Magazine article)
An article in a magazine such as the Economist or Forbes is generally based on researched evidence and should be contextualised. You should take a look at how these articles are written and you will gain an understanding of the ways in which authors present their discussions. Useful websites:
will be minor. Your work will exhibit very good logical progression and development of ideas and explanations relevant to the sphere of the tasks you have been set. Your answer will be informed by accurate use of technical and specialist language.
GD1 Understanding of the subject
To achieve a Distinction, you will show that you have consistently applied the relevant theories and concepts of aims and objectives, elements of a plan with examples to your explanations and observations in relation with various organisations. You will have demonstrated excellent levels of consistency in your analysis, assessment and application of the various ideas like continual evaluation, effective planning, mission statements and objectives of the business.
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders