1. Do not delete any sections from any template unless otherwise noted in the instructions or as indicated by your trainer.
2. You will be required to use the same appendix templates on multiple occasions within the corresponding Learner Workbook. We strongly suggest retaining a blank copy of the appendix templates documentation.
3. The appendix templates will correspond to the activities or projects within your Learner Workbook. You must only use the templates where ever noted in your Learner Workbook.
4. You can copy the appendix templates into separate word documents however please do notcopy the appendix templates into your Learner Workbook.
5. File naming protocol: Prior to submission, your appendix templates must comply with the file name protocol below. The file name must follow this format: UNIT CODE – Document – Full Name
Example 1: TAEDES401_TAEDES402 – Project 2 Learning Program 1 – John Smith
Example 2: TAEDES401_TAEDES402 – Project 2 Learning Program 2– Jane Doe
6. All of the above items must be adhered to. Failure to do so will result in your work being returned to you, delaying the marking of your assessment.
The completion of this Third Party Report is an important part of collecting quality evidence in this unit of competency. The observer must be in a position to observe and make valid comments on the student’s performance. The observermust hold the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
1. Prior to eachsession, the observer must:
When completing the Third Party Report, please refer to Appendix 2 – Glossary that contains definitions of key terms and words used in thisThird Party Report.
2. When completing the Third Party Report, the observer must:
· Comment on all sections of Appendix 1 – Third Party Report
· Not ‘tick and flick’ the items in the checklist without detailed comments
· Provide detailed comments regarding the student’s performance, as this information will be used by an ilearn online assessor to make a professional judgement of the student’s competence
· Provide written feedback to the student on their overall performance
· Hand write all comments on the checklist (hand-writing must be legible)
3. On completion of each session delivery, the observer must:
· Provide verbal feedback to the student
· Return the completed Third Party Report to the student
· Provide the student with a certified copy of their TAE40110 certificate and record of results
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders