• Any written component of the assessment must be written using an industry standard software package such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Name the file using the assessment task number and then save your file.
• Ensure your submission identifies the unit code and title, the assessment task number and the name of the assessment at the top of the page. Alternatively, you may place this information in the document header.
• Add your name and student number to the headeror footer on every page.
• On completion, submit your assessment to your assessor via the LMS.
This assessment requires you to undertake a series of role-plays to demonstrate your ability to interact and communicate with customers and colleagues from different cultural and social groups in a non-discriminatory way. They also require you to overcome language barriers and address misunderstandings or issues.
• Role-plays are to be conducted in an actual or simulated workplace environment.
• All participants must be briefed on their roles and the desired outcomes of the role-play prior to commencing the activity.
• Role-plays can be recorded for further analysis and discussion with the consent of all participants.
• Complete the role-play.
• Answer all the questions.
• The following resources are required to complete the role-play.
• Assessment D_Coaching session plan.
• Simulated café environment with appropriate equipment.
You are running a coaching session for Lisa, the front counter server at Warblers Café. You identified that she required coaching in multi-tasking as her efficiency needs to improve, especially in the busy period from 11am to 3pm, when you have a $9 lunch deal.
You decide to run the coaching session for Lisa so that she can improve her efficiency.
You would like to teach her how she can multi-task when completing the following tasks.
• Working the counter
• Using the register
• Serving customers
• Bringing meals and beverages to the table
• Use the Assessment D_Coaching session plan.
• Complete this task in a simulated café environment
• Organise all props and materials before the coaching session so that they are ready to use, for example, dishes, register, order slips, utensils, etc.
• Your assessor will play the role of Lisa and follow all your instructions.
• Run the coaching session on multi-tasking for Lisa.
• This session should run for 15 to 30 minutes.
• Complete all the steps on Assessment D_Coaching session plan.
• Conduct the role-play.
Q1: What went well during the coaching session?
Q2: Is there anything that you would change the next time you are coaching a team member? Why?
Q3: Did ‘Lisa’ require a further coaching session? If so, what would you need to cover in that session?
To be completed by the assessor.
SITXHRM003 Role Play Assignment Help, Role Play Assignment Help, management assignment help, project management assignment help, management assignment help services, brand management assignment help, management assignment writing help, database management homework help
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders