You are the manager of Warblers Café and Convention Centre.
The café and convention centre is set in beautiful themed gardens with a duck pond, with indoor and outdoor seating available. The café provides breakfast, lunch or a delicious snack in lush, tranquil settings.
Warblers has built a reputation for quality food and friendly service. Menus change on a seasonal basis and cater to different dietary requirements. It is fully licensed and offers a wide range of Australian and local wines.
You cater for a variety of special events such as birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, fundraising events and corporate functions. You have a wide range of packages and menus to suit different budgets and styles, including buffets, barbeques, finger food and two- and three-course dinners.
Warblers features a boutique function room which can cater for 30 guests for an intimate celebration or convention. For larger events, the Paddock Room can seat 50 guests during the day and be expanded to seat up to 160 in the evenings.
Opening hours: 7.00 am to 5.00 pm, seven days a week, and in the evenings for function and convention bookings.
You manage a large team of five supervisors and 35 team members. You are hands on with your managerial duties, and supervisors only manage team members when you are not there.
We provide tailored personalised gardening services to help our customers create beautiful, affordable garden spaces. We use quality, sustainably sourced products and suppliers who share our beliefs.
We act in an ethical and socially responsible way, and continue to improve our products and services and reduce our environmental impact.
We recognise that our team is critical to our success and we are dedicated to employing the best people, who are passionate about our vision, and treating them as a valued family member.
We want every customer who enters Warblers Café and Convention Centre to enjoy the beauty of nature and leave feeling energised and inspired.
• Take advantage of economies of scale and increase efficiencies across the café and convention centre by improving communication, HR systems, streamlining purchasing and improving customer management systems by 20XX.
• Receive a 5-star customer service rating from Hospitality Now! (hospitality accreditation organisation).
• Receive a 5-star food rating for food from Hospitality Now! (hospitality accreditation organisation).
• Receive a 5-star rating for events from Hospitality Now! (hospitality accreditation organisation).
• Be the number one convention centre and café on the east coast by 20XX.
• Identify and successfully implement innovation ideas that bring benefits to the business and our stakeholders.
• To continue to be recognised as a leader in sustainable practices and champion new sustainability initiatives and technology.
• To increase net profit by 10% annually.
• To improve existing and establish new supplier relationships with other innovative companies.
• To continue to learn and adopt current best practices.
• To develop leadership abilities and potential of the team to support expansion and growth strategies.
• Practise professional grooming standards.
• Be respectful to all team members, customers and other stakeholders.
• Act with integrity in all their dealings with all team members, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
• Be honest and transparent in all their communications with customers, team members and other stakeholders.
• Be fair and consistent with customers, team members and other stakeholders.
• Act ethically in all tasks undertaken.
• Exhibit excellent communication skills, including expressing yourself positively and clearly, actively listening, asking appropriate questions and having an understanding of body language.
• Show empathy to customers, team members and other stakeholders.
• Be flexible to the ever-changing needs of the business.
• Keep all confidential information private.
• Follow all workplace policies and procedures.
SITXHRM003 Lead Manage Assignment Help, Lead Manage Assignment Help, Manage people Assignment Help, online assignment help, SITXHRM003 Lead Manage Help Assignment, business management assignment help, online management assignment help, assignment writing help, assignment help, management assignment help, best assignment writing service
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders