The presentation will be based on an organization selected by yourself after consulting with your lecturer. The following questions are required to be discussed in the presentation:
• Define the industry that the organisation competes in. What are the two most distinguished features of this industry?
• Identify the relevant environmental factors that have positive or negative impacts on the organisation. What are the two most prominent trends in the industry?
Prepare the PowerPoint Slides based on the questions (Maximum 5 slides) and present the findings in the class for no more than 10 minutes.
The assessment will be marked out of 100% and will be weighted 10% of the total unit mark
The E portfolio assessment includes 4 components which will be submitted throughout in the semester in the OLS:
1. Project Part A (20%): Identify one Case Study Company which is based globally or Australian Based (Fortune 500 or others). Analyse the business strategies that the organization are implementing to achieve its competitive advantage (due week 5). The following key contents should be included:
- Background of Case Study Company
- Analyse the business strategies that the company adopts to gain the competitive advantage
- Vision, Mission and Value statements of the organization
- How the strategies impact on the organization performance
2. Project Part B (30%): How the strategy is formulated (due week 7).
- Analyse the industry environment and performance with Porter’s Five Forces Framework
- Competitor analysis
- Identify resources and competencies of the organization based on Resource Based Theory
- SWOT analysis
3. Project Part C (30%): Identify the issues that the organization are facing when implementing the strategy and make recommendations (due week 9)
- Major issues identified
- Strategic change
4. Project Part D (20%): Presentation (due week 10) Prepare for PowerPoint Slides based on the report (No more than 15 slides). A video or audio for the presentation should be inserted in the presentation slides. The slides are required to be submitted in the Canvas.
The assignment format is business report format. The word count for the assignment is 2500 words.
The assessment will be marked out of 100 and will be weighted 50% of the total unit mark
A Case study report will be provided comprising answers to four case study analysis questions. The business report format is required for the submission.
The business report format is required for the individual assignment. The headings and subheadings are strongly recommended to structure the business report. The Harvard Referencing Style is required. For detailed requirement, please refer to the guidelines of how to write Business Report and academic writing style. It is strongly recommended to review SLS learning Enhancement Section in APIC Canvas. The link of Business Report Guideline was provided in the assessment section of this subject in the Canvas.
SBM3203 Strategic Planning Assignment Help, Corporate Assignment Help, Innovation and Entrepreneurship assignment Help, management assignment help, database management homework help, human resource assignment help
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders