The research essay requires you to explore one of the topics covered in the course in greater depth. You are expected to draw on independent research that goes beyond the lecture material and core course readings listed for your chosen topic.
You may select a topic from the list below, or devise an alternative topic that engages with central questions and themes from the course. If you wish to write your own topic, you must ensure that it relates directly to the topics covered in this subject and that it has been formally approved by your tutor.
1. Does the extension of democracy lead naturally to the public regulation and management of markets?
2. Describe the distributional consequences of the “China shock” for advanced economies. How consequential have they been for politics within these countries? Illustrate your argument with reference to at least TWO developed democracies.
3. Why do democracies respond to rising economic inequality differently?
4. Are tax havens an inevitable consequence of globalisation?
5. Under what circumstances can developing countries combine globalisation witheffective welfare states?
6. If the United States were to withdraw from the World Trade Organisation, who would lose and who would win?
7. What explains the continuing heavy reliance of many countries on fossil fuels as sources of energy? Illustrate your answer with reference to at least TWO countries.
8. How consequential are the Trump administration’s policies for the position of the US dollar in the international monetary system?
9. Do the policy responses to financial crises since 2007 suggest that the financial sector has “captured” the state? Illustrate your answer with evidence from more than one country.
10. Does theexperience of the G20 suggest that collective management is a viable alternative to hegemony in global economic governance?
11. You may develop an alternative topic of your choice on the conditions that it is directly related to one or more of the topics covered in this subject and that it is approved by your tutor.
Students must ensure that they respond effectively and directly to the question as it has been posed. You should begin by interpreting the meaning of the question, how it has been answered by different scholars, and by outlining briefly your own answer to the question.
Thoroughness and appropriateness of research (note that citing lecture material should be avoided; refer to the scholarly literature)
Precision of thought and analysis
Demonstrated understanding of the topic
A clear argument with consideration given to counter-arguments and evidence
Clarity of written expression
Research Essay Assignment Help Uk, business studies assignment help, case study assignment help online, business case study writing services, online assignment help websites, assignment writing help services, research proposal writing service, research paper writing service, online assignment help, assignment writing help services, best research paper writing services in usa
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders