Students will be provided with a selection of topics* to choose from. Then they are required to develop a webpage, a newsletter or a brochure for an organisation of their choice. It is also required that students show the rationale behind chosen approaches. All of these communication tools can be developed using Microsoft Word. Other software such as Publisher or design software can be used if available.
Students are to write a produce one of the following communication tools in electronic format.
1. A 4-page colour newsletter
2. A 4-page colour brochure
3. A website with a home page, navigation and at least three other pages.
Write a one-page rationale for their chosen tool. Include detailed information on the following:
1. Target audience
4. Rationale for choosing this communication tool
5. Planned distribution method and promotion activities for this communication tool
6. Identification of the people and resources required to produce this communication tool.
7. Outline of the development, approval and production process
A 4-page colour newsletter (Include: an introduction, at least 4 articles/news releases, at least 4 images, a logo, and name/masthead, contact details)
A 4-page colour brochure (Include: a cover page, at least 4 articles/news releases, at least 4 images, a logo, and headline, contact details)
A website with a.A 4-page colour newsletter (Include: home page, navigation (with working links) and at least three other pages, an about us, at least 4 articles, at least 4 images, a logo, contact us details, legal information)
The finished communication tool is to be saved as a PDF and submitted by e-learning by 5pm, Friday Week 10. Remember to proofread your communication tool, caption all images and include working links of doing the webpage.
Students can select one or more of the below topics (or a topic of their own choosing) on which to base their communication tool.
• Move to new head office building
• Launch of a graduate recruiting program
• Information program for local residents
• Update on development of a new light rail network
• Opening of a new hospital or school
• Environmental update
• Launch of a new computer system
• Opening of a tradeshow
• Community visits by a politician
• Information about road safety
• Information about a soccer carnival
• Fundraising for sick children
• Citizenship ceremony for aliens from space
PRS304 Individual Assignment Help, assignment writing help, online assignment help, marketing assignment help, business assignment help, research proposal writing service, best assignment writing service, online assignment writing service, best assignment experts, homework assignment help, online professional assignment writers
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders