In this assignment, the implications are discussed and summarised on the privacy, security and ethical implications. In this case study, the NGO has faced some problems due to some privacy and security issues. All the implication related to privacy, security and ethical implications are summarised in this assignment. At the end of this assignment, the recommendations are provided to NGO to improve the level of privacy and security of mobile devices. So the organisation can provide better services to its clients.
Personal ethical issues and ethical issues are different from each other. Ethical issues are related to moral policies and procedures of an organisation whereas personal ethical issues are considered as an individual standard or conduct behaviour. Implications are considered to be an impact or any consequences due to any action. In this case, clients of the charity who are facing some physical problems to whom NGO want to provide income as to help them to live freely without any personal issue. This case shows that the funds are provided by the NGO to its clients who are mentally and physically ill, homeless, and need some support to live life (Crawford.,& Schultz, 2014).
The NGO is providing money as a charity. The government also want to provide support services to the clients of the charity. Some problems related to privacy of clients are faced by NGO, so the government wants to solve the problem of NGO by providing support to them.
· Confidential reports and information: all the confidential information of clients to whom services are provided by the charity should be confidential. This confidential report includes all the data of every client of NGO. The amount which is paid by the charity to the clients is also included in the confidential reports. If this report is not protected by NGO than it can create several issues for the client and for NGO also.
· PII (personally identifiable information): PII is also considered as sensitive information of a person, this information is used in privacy and security laws which are made by the government of the nation. In this case study, the PII includes the digital data of the disabled clients. The PII also include the information of clients includes personal information of clients. This information is encrypted by the organisation so that they can verify all the detail of the clients. This detail includes the problem of the client such as mentally or physically ill, or person is homeless. If this information is not protected by NGO than it can create several issues for the client and for NGO.
Risks and threats related to the privacy of the clients
Some privacy implications which are done with the help of MY support portal and by the government are to analyse the risk and threats for the privacy of clients. My support portal helps to identify the risks related to the privacy of the clients. Without identifying the risks, all the data which is related to the personal identification of clients can be lost by the NGO (Reason., 2016).
Some strategies and techniques are made by my support portal for protecting the data of the clients. The main motive of implementing the new strategies is to control the privacy and for data of clients which should be protected by internet asses. The data includes all the documentary files of the clients; it also includes personal information of the clients. The cloud software and other software which are implemented by my support portal can be very helpful for the NGO and in the encryption of data of the clients.
The other main motive of NGO is to identify the services which are required by the clients. Analysing the service requirement is a necessary step which should be taken by NGO. Without analysing the requirements of clients, it is impossible to provide services to clients. Services requirements include several details of the clients such as monthly or the quarterly amount paid to disable client, the main problem from which client is suffered such as physically or mentally ill or handicapped. These types of information of clients are noted by the NGO to provide services to the clients. After identifying the services requirements, NGO has to maintain a register of every client personally in any software, so that if necessary information can be easily assessable for NGO.
Through my support portal, the privacy of every client of the NGO can be easily improved of encrypted. All the data and data protection files can be encrypted with the help of my support portal. My support portal mainly helps in identifying the risks and threats related to the privacy of the clients. My support portal essentially helps in identifying the strategies and techniques through which NGO can easily increase the level of data protection and private details of its clients. By installing new software in the organisation can be easily handled. The PII information also helps in maintaining the personal information of every client. Thus, with the help of government support and my support portal, NGO can increase the level of privacy. After implementation of these software, policies, strategies, and techniques, the outcomes will definitely bring great changes. The level of privacy of client’s information will increase in NGO after implementation of these strategies(Crawford, & Schultz, 2014).
Security is necessary for every organisation, whether is a private organisation or nongovernment organisation. Security also needs by clients so that its personal data can be encrypted by the organisation. There are some security issues arise between NGO and client. There are some security issues such as data and documents of the clients, other private information of clients and some confidential reports are also not encrypted by the NGO. These issues are rapidly increasing in the NGO, and due to these security issues, NGO cannot provide services to its clients properly. The main work of NGO is to provide services to the homeless and handicapped people who are in search of help. After determining every details and procedure, NGO starts to provide services to its disabled clients. NGO also take the help of the government, the government also tries to support the NGO by providing services to the clients of the NGO.
· Humanitarian practises and policies: There are some humanitarian policies and practises of every NGO, which should be encrypted by NGO. Humanitarian policies and practises refer to save the lives of disabled people and support those people who are homeless, or who are in search of help. These policies are made by NGO and by those organisations that are supporting the homeless people. if these policies abide by any worker in the non-government organisation, then it can create a security issue in the organisation. If policies of NGO are not protected then it can hamper the other policies and documents of clients also. This issue can be more harmful to the clients.
· Exploitation of data and documents: There is also a possibility of security issues of data and documents. If any exploitation is done by any employee or worker for illegal documents and data, then it can create several security issues between NGO and its clients. If data and any document of any clients can exploit than it can be harmful to both NGO and its client. There are several documents which are made by NGO, such documents include personal information of the clients, on the other hand, data of the client include monthly payment and other details of the clients.
Due to these rapidly increasing of security issues in the NGO, there are some implements which should be done to analyse the security issues. If these issues can regularly increase than it can be harmful to NGO and for the client also. The first step is to identify and analyse the issues and risks sue to which the security level of NGO are going towards a downturn. With the help of my support portal and by efforts of government, NGO can analyse the facts and reasons of security issues which are created in the organisation.
It is necessary to identify the reasons for securities issues ion the organisation, without finding issues in the organisation it is not easy to work properly and providing services to the disabled person in the NGO. The NGO has to analyse the factors which are necessary to resolve in the organisation. With the help of my support portal, the security issues can be resolved. My support portal helps in several operations through the use of an information system. The essential role of my support portal is to create strategies and techniques to identify the risks and security issues related to applications, supporting data and it also helps in analysing many types of securities issues which are faced by the clients and NGO.
After implementing the strategies and techniques which are made by my support portal, NGO can make several changes in the organisation, so it can overcome the problem of security issues in the organisation. Lack of security issue can help the organisation to provide services to homeless people. Better services create good communication and relation between NGO and its clients.
Privacy and security are those necessary things which should be adopted by every organisation. Without a high level of privacy and security organisation cannot go for longer in the future. Privacy and security are playing a vital role in every individual life. Without any security, a customer or client of the organisation cannot be satisfied by the services of the organisation. In this case study, the NGO is facing some issues which are related to privacy and securities. Due to these issues, the organisation fails to provide better services to its clients. These issues related to unprotected data of clients, loss of confidential information of clients which is necessary to keep encrypted by the organisation, personal details of the clients are not protected. Some other security issues such as exploitation of humanitarian policies, the humanitarian privacy of the organisation, other exploitation of data and documents of organisation which should be kept encrypted and confidential. Due to these privacy and security issues in NGO create differences between NGO and its clients.
There are some recommendations through which NGO can increase the level of privacy and securities of its organisation by installing the software in the organisation. Mobile devices are the tools which also control the applications and software, which is very helpful for the NGO. My support portal helps in identifying the digital way, which can be run through internet access. There are some recommendations given below through which NGO can increase its level of privacy and securities are:
For increasing the level of privacy and security, the first step which should be implemented by the NGO is to implement the software which can control the data of every client to whom services are provided by the NGO. The software should have several functions which can help the organisation to handle the documents of organisation and client of the organisation. The software can help and assist all the information of the client encrypted so no one can get success to catch the data of client. If this type of activity is conducted by anyone than a mobile device can help to identify that person. NGO have to maintain the register of every client personally in any software, so that if necessary information can be easily assessable for NGO. Software should be installed in the organisation and in mobile devices so from the information system. The information system can be more helpful for the organisation (Gupta. u., 2012).
The other step which should be taken by the organisation is to make some improvements in the cloud system. Cloud system mainly helps in identification of documents. The main essential role of cloud system is to identify the PII (personally identifiable information) which is necessary to analyse the personal information of clients. In this case study, the cloud system fails to identify the personal information of clients. Without proper identification of the client, NGO may fail to provide proper services to clients. So the organisation should make some improvements through which it can easily identify eth personal details of clients and some other important information of organisation can be kept encrypted by a cloud system. So organisation may secure its private details from other person and from other organisation. With the help of cloud system organisation can provide better services to its clients and can increase the level of privacy and security through the application of the mobile device and cloud system can be run in both organisational system and in the mobile devices(Arroyo., et.al. 2015).
The next step which should be taken by NGO to improve the level of privacy and securities of the organisation. There should be implementation done to improve the controlling process for the organisation in the encryption of data. Without the protection of data, an organisation can face several problems in the future. Data should be protected and encrypted by the security key. The improvement should be needed in controlling the process of the organisation, so it can help the organisation in the protection of data and confidential reports. NGO also take the help of the government, the government also tries to support the NGO by providing services to the clients of the NGO. This controlling process helps the NGO, so it can provide services timely its customers.
There should be implemented in the software of mobile device which can easily analyse the client's requirements. Proper information is necessary before proving any services to clients. Requirements of clients are necessary for every organisation. Without analysing the requirements of clients, it is impossible to provide services to clients. Services requirements include several details of the clients such as monthly or the quarterly amount paid to disable client, the main problem from which client is suffered such as physically or mentally ill or handicapped. These requirements can be identified by knowing client details but it is quite helpful if all these information can determine by software. After saving the data file of the client in software and then all the necessary requirements can be determined by software. By using mobile applications, there is less chance of losing the confidential data because software helps to keep data encrypted. This improvement can help the NGO to increase the level of privacy and security and reduces the issues in the organisation.
These all recommendations help in increasing the level of privacy and security in mobile devices. So every confidential data, important documents, an operational file of organisation can be kept encrypted by software. Thus, with the help of the software organisation have to face fewer issues related to privacy and security. Therefore, the organisation also develops some strategies and techniques regularly so it can maintain the security level and keep encryption of data regularly. Mobile devices should be regularly updated to improve the enhancement of privacy and security. These recommendations will definitely helpful for the NGO. These recommendations will increase communication and also maintain the relationship between NGO and its clients.
In this whole assignment, all the issues and implications related to privacy, security and ethical implications. These issues describe the problems which are faced by the NGO and by its clients. After the identification of issues, there are some recommendationsto increase the level of privacy and security. If these recommendations are implemented in the organisation than the organisation can improve its performance related to privacy and security through mobile devices. The software should be installed and updated through a mobile device and by the organisational system.
· Arroyo, D., Diaz, J. and Gayoso, V., (2015). On the difficult tradeoff between security and privacy: Challenges for the management of digital identities. In International Joint Conference (pp. 455-462).
· Boren, S.L. &Brisson, A.J., (2015). Dynamic distributed key system and method for identity management, authentication servers, data security and preventing man-in-the-middle attacks.
· Crawford, K. & Schultz, J., (2014). Big data and due process: Toward a framework to redress predictive privacy harms. BCL Rev., 55, p.93.
· Gupta. u., (2012). Role of Ethics in IT Security.[Online]. Inforisktoday. Retrieved from https://www.inforisktoday.com/role-ethics-in-security-a-4469 [Accessed on 11 October 2018]
· Hashem, I.A.T., Yaqoob, I., Anuar, N.B., Mokhtar, S., Gani, A & Khan, S.U., (2015). The rise of “big data” on cloud computing: Review and open research issues. Information Systems, 47, pp.98-115.
· Humanitarian Policy (2018) interaction [Online]. Retrieved from https://www.interaction.org/work/humanitarian-policy [Accessed on 11 October 2018]
· Lee, S.W. &Seo, D.I., Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute, (2015). Authentication method and apparatus for detecting and preventing source address spoofing packets.
· Pentland, A., Shrier, D. &Wladawsky-Berger, T.H.I., (2016). Towards an internet of trusted data: A new framework for identity and data sharing. Massaschusetts Institute of Technology. The input to he Commission on Enhancing National Cybersecurity.
· Rittinghouse, J.W. &Ransome, J.F., (2016). Cloud computing: implementation, management, and security. CRC press.
· Sher-Jan, M., Rook, S.M., Kotka, G.L., Migliore, A., Caannon, T., Cleek, B., Church, N.J. &DeAngelis, D.J., Radar Inc, (2017). Systems and methods for managing data incidents.
· Stack, B., Lientz, A., Chamberlain, S., Abdous, Y. & Kahn, R., Experian Marketing Solutions Inc, (2015). Systems and methods for providing anonymized user profile data.
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders