This assignment will test your Android development skills and is worth 10% of your overall unit mark. This is an individual assignment.
The Martial Arts School trains students in martial arts and grades the students to award different belts following an examination. These examinations run at different times depending upon the level. During the examination each student is assigned an examiner.
The Martial Arts School wants you to develop a grading app for their Yellow foundation Belt program. The Yellow belt has 4 degrees viz, 1st degree, 2nd degree, 3rd degree and 4th degree. A Degree is awarded based on the scores achieved as below.
1. 1st degree – Score <=24
2. 2nd degree – score >= 25 and <=38
3. 3rd degree – score >= 39 and <=59
These degrees are ranks to be earned before progressing to Red Belt. The examiner follows the table below to grade a student. At this stage for each criterion, a range of scores 1 – 5 is given for each of the criteria listed in the table.
1. Screen 1 - Instructor Login
2. Screen 2 - Criteria # 1- 6
3. Screen 3 – Criteria # 7-13
4. Screen 4 - Result
5. Min API level to be supported is API 21
6. The user input is safe and will not crash the App.
7. Ensure you include any images you use in your app should be in the same app Directory.
8. You should test your application on another machine before submitting.
• Zip up the entire Assignment 1 folder, and any sub-folders, in which you have created your solution for this assignment.
• Name the ZIP file Surname_Firstname_studentid_Assignment1.ZIP
• Submit the zip file to Drop Box on VUcollaborate
Late submissions will be evaluated with a penalty of 5% per day for a max of one week. No submission will be accepted a week after the due date. For any special circumstances, please contact the unit convener.
THIS IS AN INDIVDUAL PROJECT.
· The submitted work must be your own work.
· You must keep your own work from other students.
· You may NOT view the code of other students.
· You may discuss the work with teaching staff.
· You may discuss the big picture with peers but the final design should be yours.
· You must name and code attributes and operations on your own.
· There will be absolutely no tolerance of plagiarism.
NIT6120Mobile Application Assignment Help, Business information systems, online IT tutor service , IT assignment help, academic writing services, NIT1104 Computer Networks assignment help, NIT1202 Operating Systems assignment help, Web Development
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders