· By completing this assignment, students will be demonstrating their knowledge and skills leant from week 6-12 that include:
o IPv4 and IPv6 address planning
o Wide Area Network concepts
o Wide Area Network technologies
o Implement and configure IP routing of medium complexity
ABC.COM Home Appliance Company has decided to migrate their network from IPv4 to IPv6 to meet a recent development in Internet of Thing (IoT). Due to the budget, only the company’s HQ and two of its branches A and B will be migrated first. Branch C migration will be carried out next year.
You are hired by the company to perform the migration task.
The company has been allocated the following IPv6 address block to use
AB12:####::/48 to use where #### are made of the last 4 digit of the your student ID.
Branch C continues to operate on IPv4 150.50.XY.0 network. (Replace XY by the last 2 digit on your student ID.
The company network topology is given bellow:
· Work out the IPv6 subnet for the company HQ and each branch from the given IPv6 address block. (10 marks)
(Place the address allocation plan here)
· Create address assignment table for the company network that contain the address of each router interfaces, PCs and Servers. (15 marks)
(Place the address assignment table here)
2.2IPv4 routing configuration (20 marks)
· Configure OSPF for routing between Branch-C and HQ router. Use IPv4
150.50.XY.0/30 for network between the routers.
(Place the configuration command here for each router. Then enter to Packet Tracer to implement
a functional network)
· Configure EIGRP or OSPF for the IPv6 network
(Place the configuration command here for each router. Then enter to Packet Tracer to implement a functional network)
2.3IPv4IPv6 Network NAT-PT (20 marks)
· Configure HQ router for IPv4IPv6 NAT router so that the new IPv6 HQ network can access the branch C server, which has the IP address 150.50.XX.100. (Place the command here. Then enter to Packet Tracer to implement a functional network)
2.4Verification (15 marks)
· Perform necessary verification to test the performance of the implemented network in packet tracer. All computers should be able to ping to any other computers on different networks and to the port on router. Use necessary screenshots of ping and show commands on computers and routers
You have to submit this document with a working packet tracer file by the due date. The submission box is in assignment 2 content section as follows:
a- Submit answer for sections 2.1 as word document in the Assignment 2 Task 1 folder
b- Submit answers for section 2.2 as word file and the packet tracer file also, in the Assignment 2 Task 2
c- Submit the answers for questions 2.3, 2.4,2.5 as word file and packet tracer file (you submit two files one work and one packet tracer file) in the Assignment 2 Task 3-6 folder.
Network Technologies Assignment Help, Lan design Assignments, Design lab architects Assignment Help, Wireless Network design assignment help, Networking Fundamentals Assignment, Computer Network Assignment Help
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders