Fast changing workplace demands in the 21st century call for greater flexibility in the ways individuals and work teams make and implement decisions.
This assessment draws on learning activities and resources from weeks 1-4. It is designed for you to record and reflect on the decision-making preferences, processes and tools that you use personally on a daily basis and compare and contrast this with one or two major personal or business decisions. You should include in your reflective report:
1. Decisions actually made during a one- week period (select from weeks 1-3)
2. 1-2 major decisions you have made
3. Your decision-making preferences (see activity Module 1)
4. Personality style/ strengths and their impact on your decision-making style, bias and blind spots
5. Reflection on feedback and insights from at least three class members
6. Sources of data and use of decision-making tools to make decisions
7. Evaluation of those decisions and their significance
8. Visual interpretation of data / trends/ patterns
MGT602_Assess 1_Decision Style Analysis
9. References from weeks 1-4 (modules 1-2) subject learning resources that demonstrate your reading, understanding and ability to apply effective decision-making tools.
Please Note: Your Decision Style Analysis is a Reflexive Writing piece -
You should write in the first person, because this is about YOU, your reflections and your interpretations. (e.g. “I considered this advice to be…... because it had a big impact on
me……...and it helped me to understand my………...”).
Try to be as specific as possible, use brief concrete examples from your real experience to illustrate and demonstrate learning outcomes (see grading rubric).
All principles of academic integrity apply, including acknowledgement of all sources in your report and a corresponding list of all references cited in your report, using APA 6th edition reference style. Only list references that have been cited by you.
The APA referencing guide can be located in the Academic Writing Guide at http://library.think.edu.au/ld.php?content_id=1882254
1. Submit Assessment 1 in Turn-it-In; obtain your report.
2. Upload Assessment 1 PLUS the TII Report via the Assessment link in MGT602 Business Decision Analytics on the Student Portal for Blackboard. Then press ‘SUBMIT’.
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders