MGMT6011 Strategic Management Capstone | Strategic Management Assignment Writing Help Online
· Apply strategic management theory into practice;
· Development understanding of theories, concepts and models to support operations frm a strategic perspective;
· Identify and analyse strategic issues;
· Assess organisational strengths and limitations;
· Build awareness of ethical and social considerations for strategic issues;
· Evaluate information in support of the development of a case study report; and
· Gain global perspectives in the analysis of strategic issues.
Choose an organisation you are familiar with. Draw on several peer-reviewed academic journal articles using the library resources available to you. You are to use your chosen firm as the vehicle through which to validate the theory in this subject. This means your primary job in this assignment is to bridge theory and praxis. In preparing your report, ensure you cover the following points:
1. Introduce your organisation, its objectives and examine its ownership structure. Comment on the external and internal governance mechanisms and any forms of external control;
2. Identify and explain the basic sources of cost and differentiation advantage in the industry. Position the organisation and its major competitors in a strategic group diagram, using theory to explain it as well as any assumptions you make*;
3. use a value chain analysis of your organisation to identify sources of competitive advantage;
4. conduct a VIRO analysis of the sources of competitive advantage from question 3 to determine whether they are indeed sources of sustainable competitive advantage. Connect the development of these resources with the corporate governance mechanisms you identified in question 1; make recommendations for the development of strategic resources (including corporate governance processes) to increase the competitiveness of your organisation, while staying within the same strategic group (recommendations that create competitive advantage consistent with the organisation’s current competitive posture are expected).
You are expected to produce an academic report that includes an executive summary, formal document sections such as a table of contents, introduction and conclusion. As this is the capstone (or equivalent) subject, it is expected you will be very used to and comfortable with using external sources to validate your thinking and to demonstrate substantial wider reading.
Students should use the brief to inform what is required in the assignment and the following rubric to inform the standard of work required to earn your desired grade.
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders