Arnott's, in common with the majority of Australian biscuit manufacturers, operated primarily in its
Arnott's are well known in Australia and internationally for producing several quintessentially Australian biscuits. Some of their major products include
• Arno Shortbread
• Bush Biscuits: similar to an Arrowroot but larger and harder, made for camping.
• Caramel Crowns: a plain biscuit, topped with caramel, and covered in chocolate.
• Cheds: a savoury cracker that is perforated and sprinkled with cheddar cheese and salt.
• Chocolate Butternut Snap: a crunchy oatmeal and coconut biscuit covered in chocolate.
• Chocolate Dessert
Therefore, you are being called in as a consultant to develop new marketing opportunities to expand the brand.
You are now employed as a team of 2-3 (max.) marketing consultants to help design a Marketing Plan for them. However you will need to firstly understand the brand by performing a SWOT analysis and then designing the Marketing Mix (4P’s). Lastly, it is very important that you are able to foresee or predict potential problems you might have with making or launching the product. As a team, you are required to pitch your marketing plan to your class. Arnott’s Biscuits is looking for a creative, practical and fun marketing strategy!
Objectives of the Marketing Plan:
1) To build awareness for Arnott’s Biscuits Limited
2) To increase brand recognition for Arnott’s Biscuits Limited
There are many occasions, celebrations and festivals in a year.
You can decide on the product strategy by looking at the various marketing theories taught this semester. The challenge is to think outside the box and create a product that is feasible for the brand!
For more information about Arnott’s Biscuits Limited, visit: https://www.arnotts.com.au/
1) Application of theory: You will need to apply marketing theories for this assignment. You can refer to your textbook to help you to write the Marketing Plan. For specific guides on writing the marketing plan please refer to Chapter 2 of your textbook.
2) Template: A report template has been provided on Moodle for this assignment. You will need to follow the template and discuss your marketing plan accordingly. However, if you need to add additional information, you can put it in Appendix. Do download and use accordingly.
3) Referencing: You are expected to refer to external resources for theories, ideas or current trends. However, you will need to apply theories to your statements/claims. These will need to be justified and supported by theory. Therefore, you will NEED to have at least 5 academic references for this assignment. Textbooks are not considered an academic reference, and it is expected that you would refer to it. You will need to reference it if you use your textbook. You should use resources from databases such as ProQuest, Emerald, Science Direct, and so on.
4) Formatting: 12pt, 1.5 spacing.
5) Images: You are allowed to design posters or images of the product (if applicable). You can also include images to help you illustrate your ideas. If there is insufficient space in the report, you can include in your Appendix.
1) Appendix: You may choose to include an Appendix section. However it is not mandatory.
Submit your assignment on Moodle
Penalties apply for late submissions (10% per day).
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders