Case study report - 30% (1750 words)
This assignment aims to assist students in identifying and developing key social work knowledge and skills that are necessary for conducting a social work assessment and intervention plan with individuals.
In this report students will:
· Prepare an initial assessment report using a framework for assessment discussed in class or any other framework discussed in the literature;
· Provide evidence of the use of social work knowledge in conducting an assessment;
· Define their plan for intervention in work with the client;
· Critically analyse social work ethics and values that were considered in the case;
· Provide a reflective account of own reactions including an exploration of personal values and beliefs that may impact on assessment of the case presented.
In completing this report students must provide appropriate references (a minimum of 8 to 10 references).
Assuming that you are the social worker working on the case example and based on the information provided what is your understanding and assessment of the client’s situation? What additional information would be important for you to explore with the client and or/others? What knowledge (social work and knowledge obtained from other sources e.g., Sociology, Psychology) will assist you in your assessment of the situation? What intervention strategies would be appropriate for you to put in place at this stage for the client(s)? What social work ethics and practice standards would you be guided by? What professional and personal values and beliefs would have bearing on your work with the client?
1. Poorly constructed, inappropriate or inaccurate assessment;
2. Limited development of an appropriate assessment, may contain some inaccuracies or may not be fully appropriate to practice scenario;
3. Satisfactory assessment that reflects an adequate understanding of the assessment process and application to practice context;
4. Good assessment that addresses most but not all issues;
5. Very comprehensive assessment that reflects a very good understanding of the assessment process and application to practice;
Exceptional social work assessment that reflects an excellent understanding of assessment concepts and application to practice.
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders