Individual Assignment This is strictly required to be your own original work. Plagiarism will be penalised. Students are required to apply the theories and knowledge derived from the unit materials, demonstrate critical analysis and provide a considered and comprehensive evaluation. Students must use correct in-text citation conventions.
Tutorial Question Assignment 1
Student is required to answer 5 questions come from the recorded tutorial questions every week from week 3 to week 6
- Student will be able to, integrate theoretical and practical knowledge of Marketing Management
- Research the tools for gathering marketing information and utilise the tools to assess markets - Evaluate consumer behavior and its effect on business performance
- Conduct and apply marketing research to enhance decision making including segmentation and targeting and positioning
• All work must be submitted on Blackboard by the due date along with a completed Assignment Cover Page.
• The assignment must be in MS Word format, 1.5 spacing, 12-pt Arial font and 2 cm margins on all four sides of your page with appropriate section headings and page numbers.
• Reference sources must be cited in the text of the report, and listed appropriately at the end in a reference list, all using Harvard referencing style.
This individual assignment is an opportunity for students to demonstrate their understanding of marketing management
Answer All FIVE (5) of the following questions. The questions come from the recorded tutorial questions from week 3 to week 6.
The firm's success depends not only on how well each department performs its work, but also on how well the various departmental activities are coordinated to conduct core business processes. List and briefly describe in 300 words the four core business processes. Use an example for each process to illustrate your discussion
Explain what is qualitative research and why it might be useful to marketers. What are its major drawbacks? Answer this question in 300 words
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUqt-WbFkY “Consumers have become part-time marketers”. Use the information from the video and discuss to this statement in 300 words. - The discussion must contain the information from video - You must support your discussion by referring to 3 additional academic sources from ProQuest (ensure that you reference them correctly)
The family is the most important consumer buying organization in society, and family members constitute the most influential primary reference group. Name two family categorizations and discuss the impact of each of the categories on buying behavior. Answer this question in 300 words
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF9r9LrOb70 Watch the video and answer all 3 questions in a total of 300 words.
1. How can Tesla implement a marketing campaign with limited budget? (4 marks)
2. Who is the target customer of Tesla? (3marks) Page 3 of 3
3. What is the future of Tesla? (3 marks)
HI5004 Marketing Management Assignment Help, marketing management assignment solution, marketing management homework help, marketing assignment help, business management assignment help, relationship management assignment help
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders