The assessment methods for this unit are:
· Short answer questions(can be typed or handwritten)
· Project (can be typed or handwritten).
· Work placement observation
To demonstrate competence, you must complete all assessment tasks within all the above assessment methods and to a satisfactory level.
Where space/lines have been provided for addressing an assessment task, the length of their answer is equivalent to the space provided.
When you have completed all assessment tasks, your trainer will provide you with feedback and you will be assessed as Competent or Not Yet Competent in this unit. If you are assessed as Not Yet Competent you will have an opportunity to be reassessed once only.
Workplace Observation Assessment
As part of your assessment for this course, you will be observed on five occasions carrying out a set of activities in the work placement. Your Trainer will advise you of this requirement and organise a time with you to conduct this observation.
Plagiarism is a form of cheating. It is taking and using someone else’s thoughts, writings or inventions and representing them as your own. Plagiarism is a serious act and may result in a participant’s exclusion from a module or a course. When you have any doubts about including the work of other authors in your assessments, please consult with your facilitator. The following list outlines some of the activities for which a participant can be accused of plagiarism:
· Presenting any work by another individual as one’s own unintentionally
· Handing in assessments markedly similar to or copied from another student
· Presenting the work of another individual or group as their own work.
· Handing up assessments without the adequate acknowledgement of sources used, including assessments taken totally or in part from the internet.
Assessment Method 1 - Short Answer Questions
· Where there is labelling of body parts choose the right answer from the parts given in each question.
· Where there is multiple choice or true false, circle the correct answer
· This must be your own work
· You cannot use any resources for this assessment
· You must get a satisfactory response for each question
· You have 60 minutes to complete this assessment
1. In the diagram of the heart below fill in the following terms: (1.1)
Inferior Vena Cava, Superior Vena Cava, Tricuspid valve, Aorta, Right Ventricle, Mitral Valve, Pulmonary artery, Left atrium, Septum, Left ventricle, Right atrium, Pulmonary veins, Pulmonary valve
trachea (windpipe), cardiac notch, diaphragm, larynx, right superior lobe, left superior lobe, right inferior lobe, right middle lobe, bronchial tree, left inferior lobe.
3. In the diagram of the spine below fill in the following terms: (1.1)
sacrum, coccyx, lumbar vertebrae, cervical vertebrae, thoracic vertebrae, skull
4. In the diagram of the brain below fill in the following terms: (1.1)
Parietal lobe of Cerebrum, occipital lobe of cerebrum, spinal cord, pons, medulla oblongata, frontal lobe of cerebrum, pituitary gland, corpus callosum, cerebellum, temporal lobe of cerebrum.
5. In the diagram of the skin below fill in the following terms: (1.1
Pacinian corpuscle, hair follicle, sweat gland, melanocyte, sebaceous gland, blood vessels, hair erector muscle, dermis, epidermis, hair shaft, subcutaneous tissue.
Lens, Pupil, Cornea, Iris, vitreous, retina, optic nerve.
7. In the diagram of the ear below fill in the following terms: (1.1)
Semicircular canals, nerves, stirrup, hammer, anvil, cochlea, eardrum, Eustachian Tube, Outer ear canal, Pinna.
8. In the diagram of the digestive system below fill in the following terms: (1.1)
oesophagus, pancreas, rectum, mouth, liver, large intestine, appendix, anus, gall bladder, stomach, small intestine.
nursing assignment, nursing assignment writers, nursing assignment writing service, nursing homework help, nursing homework assignments, do my nursing assignment, help with writing nursing assignments, online nursing assignment help, nursing research paper writing service, nursing assignment help gumtree, nursing assignment writing help
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders