1. Understand different methods and levels of measuring performance in organisations.
2. Match people to job requirements – understanding job demands, situational factors and successful recruitment.
3. Plan future HR needs taking into account new trends and changes in labour force demographics.
4. Comply with relevant legal requirements.
5. Demonstrate the capacity to express ideas, concepts and arguments in a logical and coherent
written form conforming to relevant standards of academic writing.
6. Develop team skills
1. All work must be submitted on Blackboard by the due date along with A completed Assignment Cover Page.
2. The assignment must be in MS Word format, no spacing, 12-pt Arial font and 2 cm margins on all
four sides of yourpage with appropriate section headings and Page numbers.
3. Reference sources must be cited in the text of the report and listed appropriately at the end in a reference
list using Harvard referencing style.
Assignment 2 Specifications
1. Workplaces today are undergoing dramatic changes and the future presents many challenges and opportunities for both HRM and employee
2. Finally, in your conclusion please discuss (500 words)
a) What are the implications for employees today (i.e. different way of working, new skills etc.)?
b) What are the implications for leaders and managers?
Your report should be structured as follows:
1. Cover Page (Names of your group with student IDs, name of unit, word limit, date of submission)
2. Executive Summary (not more than one page, is not included in the word limit)
3. Introduction – AI and robotics (500 words)
This states the purpose and structure of the paper and identifies the main theme or proposition(s) that you are trying to prove. It tells the reader what to expect.
⦁ Body - Choose 3 occupations and demonstrate changes over the last 40 years (500 words each)
⦁ In the body of the paper you are trying to build a logical argument that supports the main theme or proposition. The body needs to be consistent with what you have said you are going to do in the introduction.
2. Each paragraph should have a topic sentence, and the points you are making should reflect that topic.
⦁ Use a Human Resources Management (HRM) theory and examples to explain your argument. Remember that you are trying to present a logical, cohesive and clear analysis of the key issues that you have identified, and to use these to support yourroposition or theme in a systematic way.
⦁ You only have 2500 words therefore you will need to be succinct and persuasive in presenting your argument.
⦁ Conclusion and recommendations (500 words)
⦁ A conclusion is not just a list of the key points you have made. You need to draw together your key points to demonstrate that you have supported your theme or proven your proposition(s).
⦁ The conclusion needs to be consistent with both the introduction and the body of the report.
Reference list should have a minimum of 8 academic references with links back to in-text citations.
You are expected to research widely and build your knowledge from the expertise of others. Thus it is important for you to reference all your sources to:
⦁ To allow you or someone else to find the source of your information
⦁ To avoid plagiarism by acknowledging that you’ve used the ideas and work of others
⦁ To strengthen your arguments and add credibility by referring to expert ideas Reference list (a minimum of 8 academic references with links back to in-text citations).
The reference list used within the Institute is the Harvard Referencing style. Please click the following link for further information:
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders