Trimester 1 2018
Assessment Value: 20%
1. This assignment is to be completed by a group of not more than 4 students.
2. Students must report the names and student IDs for all group members to the lecturer of their class by e-mail before the end of week 8.
3. This assignment is to be submitted in accordance with assessment policy stated in the Subject Outline and Student Handbook.
4. It is the responsibility of the group who is submitting the work, to ensure that the work is in fact their own work. Incorporating another’s work or ideas into one’s own work without appropriate acknowledgement is an academic offence. Students should submit all assignments for plagiarism checking on Blackboard before final submission in the subject. For further details, please refer to the Subject Outline and Student Handbook.
5. Maximum marks available: 20 marks.
6. The word limit for the assignment is 3,000 words. Please use “word count” and include in report.
7. Due date of submission: Week 10, Friday at 5.00 p.m.
You are recently employed as a graduate consultant in a management consultancy firm and are assigned to a team. One of your firm’s clients is currently evaluating its budgeting system. The CEO of your client had recently attended a seminar on Balanced Scorecard (BSC) in private companies and would like to know whether BSC is suitable to the company. Your manager has asked your team to prepare a report for the client.
Your group is required to prepare a report to comment on the suitability of BSC for a company of your group’s choice (your firm’s client). The report should cover the followings:
a) A description of your firm’s client
b) A description of the BSC and its features
c) In what ways BSC is different from traditional performance measurement systems
d) A discussion on whether the BSC is suitable to your firm’s client
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders