• The report must include a cover page
• Table of Contents
• Executive Summary
• An Introduction: Briefly introduce the purpose of the report. Within the introductory paragraph, you need to address the key topics you will address in the body paragraphs.
• Body Paragraphs: With headings/subheadings: Please remember to support your claims/arguments with in-text scholarly references.
• A Conclusion: The conclusion must briefly summarise the key points in the body paragraphs.
• Reference List: Please include all in-text references in the list of references formatted in Harvard style. A minimum of 10 references is required.
Each group of 4 students will select and analyse one of the following questions and submit a collaborative written report.
Students’ reports will vary widely. Their writing should reflect an understanding of the chapter’s basic concept(s), thorough research, and logic and critical thinking skills
1. Using the Internet, research the prices of several products in one or more foreign countries and compare them to their prices in the home country where the goods are produced. What factors do you think determine the foreign prices? Do you think any of the prices are artificially high or low in one country or another?
2. Managers and leaders are continually required to make decisions – to make ‘right’ decisions. However, decision-making is affected by biases. Discuss some of the common biases in decision-making and how they might be overcome.
3. Some researchers predict major impacts of information technology still to come in the workplace. Discuss.
4. Assessing an individual’s performance and productivity are major challenges for managers. Automating various processes has been identified as a way of improving performance. What are the implications of automation in contemporary organisations particularly professional jobs?
5. Discuss and identify how ‘globalisation’ impacts business today. What are some competencies that are necessary for international managers?
6. Discuss why an understanding of national culture is crucial for multinational enterprises seeking to operate in a global business environment. Outline the dimensions commonly used in describing national culture.
7. Discuss the role of ‘Corporate Social Responsibility’ (CSR) in today’s world. Give practical examples for your arguments.
Your final submission is due Friday of Week 10 at Midnight. Late submissions will attract penalties at the rate of 5 % per day.
•Holmes Institute Cover Page [This is essential and must be completed accurately]
•Executive Summary – This should be a concise synopsis of the whole report.
• Table of Contents – This should be well formatted with numerical sub headings
• Main Body of the report contains Section Headings for each paragraph listed.
•Sub-sections are numbered.
• Appropriate paragraphing must be used.
•Introduction – Briefly introduce the purpose of the report. Within the introductory paragraph, you need to address the key topics you will address in the body paragraphs.
• Body Paragraphs – With headings/sub-headings: Please remember to support your claims/arguments with in-text scholarly references. • Conclusion – The conclusion must briefly summarise the key points in the body paragraphs.
• Reference List – Please include all in-text references in the list of references formatted in Harvard style. A minimum of 10 references is required.
• The report must be within the 3,000-word limit.
Note: Please note that the lecture slides may contain the basic key concepts only and students are expected to have read a wide range of scholarly literature to complete all assessments. In addition, for many subjects, students are expected to have undertaken additional research using ProQuest research database.
Adekola, A & Sergi, BS 2007, Global Business Management: A Cross-Cultural Perspective.Taylor & Francis, Routledge.
Charles, WL, Hill, G, Tomas, MH 2019, Global Business Today, 11th ed. McGraw-Hill Education.
Charles, WL, Hill, G, Tomas, MH 2018, International Business: Competing in the Global Marketplace, 11th ed. McGraw-Hill Education.
Geringer, M, Minor, M & McNett, J 2012, M: International Business, 1st ed. McGraw- Hill Education.
Maidment, FH 2013, Annual Editions: International Business, 17th ed. McGraw-Hill Education.
Morrison, J 2020, The Global Business Environment: Towards Sustainability? 5th ed. Mcmillan Education, UK.
Peng, MW 2014, Global Business, 3rd ed. South-Western: Cengage Learning.
Business assignment help,Do my assignment help, Online business assignment work help, Best business assignment help, Business assignment writing service, Professional business assignment writers help, Business coursework assignment help
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders