The objective of this assessment is to develop and prepare afinancial plan that meets the client’s needs as described in the case study assigned to you.
| || |
To achieve this objective, you will need to:
· establish plan objectives and scope,
· develop strategic assumptions,
· develop preliminary financial plan,
· ensure compliance of financial plan with regulatory and organisational requirements, and
· produce completed plan.
The assessment tasks in this assessment require you to have successfullycompleted theComplex Financial Planning Research Spreadsheet in relation to your assigned case study.
| || |
1. Reading the Assessment Task and case study.
2. Type your answers to the assessment tasks into thistemplate document (hand-written answers are not accepted)
3. Submit your completed document by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to keep a copy and retain it for 12 months.
If you have any questions or would like to request a digital copy of this assessment task, please email the Mentor Support Team at email@example.com
When you have completed all written assessment tasks in this program of study (Statement of Advice series), you will then need to undertake one other related assessment:
· Skills Assessment (telephone simulation) to assess your communication and interpersonal skills in relation to presenting your research findings to the financial planner. FNSFPL508.4.4
This assessment will be conducted together with the presentation requirements in relation to implementation FNSFPL504 and ongoing service FNSFPL505
Upon successful completion of these assessments, you will be awarded the unit competency Develop and Prepare Financial Plan FNSFPL503
1.0 Establish plan objectives and scope
This first assessment task requires you to establish plan objectives and scope.
It requires you to:
· review and compare research results to client requirements and expectations,
· analyse current client situation to determine opportunities and constraints,
· identify and assess desired financial resource and market parameters, and
· develop plan objectives for asset growth, income, risk, taxation and any other objectives developed in consultation with the client.
For this activity, you should refer to the Financial Planning Research Spreadsheet you prepared in the previous Assessment Task and complete your answers in the space provided in the following page. An example has been provided in the first line.
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders