FNSFPL502 Conduct Complex Financial Planning Research
Your Assessment Task
Keep a copy of your assessment task for a period of 12 months.
Submit your assessment to our Education Team email@example.com
All assessments must be your own work and not a result of plagiarism or collaboration with other students or workmates.
The pass mark is 70% for each element. If you do not achieve this, you will receive feedback via your email address and be asked to resubmit your assessment for a second marking. Assignments will not be returned to you.
The next step in the Financial Service Advice Process includes the identification of research requirements and parameters.
This requires that:
· Aims and objectives of research including strategy, product and performance parameters are established against client requirements and expectations with all issues identified,
· Intended use of the research information is clearly established
· A wide range of relevant internal and external information resources required for the research are identified and accessed,
· Information requirements not met by regular sources are identified and strategies developed to access them legitimately, and
· Timeframes are established and requests for information prioritised to ensure milestones are met.
Complete your answers to this assessment task in the space in the table provided:
The first column you are required to fill in is (b) - What are some research questions that you could ask to determine the clients’ aims and objectives?
You are required to provide 1 or 2 additional Research Questions for each generic need, but no calculations or sums are required at this stage.
The second column you are required to fill in is (c) - Where would you find this information?
You are required to provide some examples of websites, on-line calculators type of spreadsheet etc. you could utilise to answer the questions in part (b).
The final column (d) - Priority requires you to allocate a level of importance to each generic need.
Use the numbers 1 – 3 with 1 being the highest priority.
The next step in the Financial Service Advice Process includes the extraction and analysis of information according to research requirements and parameters.
This requires that:
· Data extraction criteria are established that are relevant to intended use and client requirements and do not unduly limit the scope of research,
· Trends are identified to provide meaningful information on performance of possible strategies, products and markets,
· Financial products are analysed within appropriate timeframes to ensure currency of decision making and comprehensive risk assessment is made of products identified through the research,
· Obtained information is prioritised according to client requirements and expectations, and
· Issues that require specialist research or advice are identified and appropriate advice obtained.
Complete your answers to this assessment task in the spaces provided in the following pages.
Use the Financial Planning Research spread sheet provided to assist you in your calculations and then enter your results in the table below. You should use the copy and past function to copy the calculations from the spreadsheet in to the tables below.
I. What are your client’s Term Life insurance requirements?
In your calculations, you should assume that the:
· remaining spouse continues working to retirement as planned,
· deceased bequeaths all assets to the remaining spouse,
· remaining spouse is the beneficiary of existing insurance held,
· no provision in the life insurance calculation needs to be made for topping up superannuation, and
Complete your answers in the space provided below.
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders