1. INTRODUCTION (150 WORDS)
This will explain the purpose of the report and provide some information on the importance of building a successful team within the organisation.State objective of the Company, how the successful team could help the organization for achieving the SMART goals and objectives.
2. MAIN REPORT
A description of the characteristics of a team currently to explain how they contribute to the overall success of the organisation. This is to be presented in a table format. (Assessment criteria 1.1)(200 words)
- Most Successful team in my company, apply the theories. An assessment of the importance of team roles using Belbin and the manager’s role using Blake and Mouton within the organisation. (assessment critera 1.2, 1.3)(500 words)
o Belbin, why Belbin is useful to you and your team?
a. 9 roles – who? Explain and who are the members (e.g. boss is the shaper, etc…)in my team?
b. Most successful team in the organisation, what’s the team Composition
c. Why Successful? E.g.
i. Open & friendly – show evidence
ii. Collaborate and support each other
d. Success of the Company -> contribute (how they contribute e.g. no complaint, make profits…..)
- Using Adair’s Action Centred Model on leadership and team formation explain each stage in relation to developing teams. Express this using a flow chart format. (Assessment criteria 2.1) (500 words)
Apply Adair’s stage for each team formation. Please use John Adair free articles, use 2 articles at least.
Explain Adair’s Action Centred Model on leadership
Explain team formation
Explain the role of leadership using Adair’s model in each stage of developing teams (using a flow chart format)
Tuckman’s model (1965)
Five stages of development:
4. Performing and
Tuckman proposed the model for small groups, but the model has since been applied to teams (Berlin et al., 2012) and we can certainly verify that teams follow his stages.
Tuckman, B.W. (1965). Developmental sequence in small groups. Psychological Bulletin, 63(6), 384-99.
• Task 2
- Plan and apply Herzberg’s and Maslow’s motivation theories to the organisation. Explain how open communication is encouraged within the team and evaluate ways to deal with any possible conflict between team members. (Assessment Criteria 2.2, 2.3, 2.4) (1000 words)
- MAKE SURE REPORT LOOKS REAL AS IF YOU ARE A REAL CONSULTANT OR MANAGER. MUST GIVE PRACTICAL PLANS AN RECOMMENDATIONS ETC.
- Write down a plan:
- 1. Explain Herzberg’s motivation theory
2. Explain Maslow’s motivation theory
3. State the objectives of your organisation
4. How does your organisation motivate employees?
5. Plan how to motivate team members to achieve given objectives. Apply Herberg’s and Maslow’s motivation theories to the organisation to achieve the objectives / How can your organisation’s motivation method be explained in terms of the theories? Note: It must be a real plan. How you do it step by step with a timeline.
- - Provide a plan and recommendations as to how the team’s performance will be monitored and improved over the next six months; this can be a in a table format. (Assessment Criteria 3.1, 3.2) (500 words)
Important: It must be a real plan in the formal report. How you encourage open communication to support team development, STEP BY STEP , with/without a timeline
Please also state:
- What are the ways (state 2 at least) to resolve conflict? It must be a real evaluation in the formal report. How would you evaluate the different ways of conflict resolution, your recommendation for your company
- Evaluate the ways of conflict resolution
The focus is on team performance
- Provide a plan on how to monitor the team’s performance against given objectives over the next six months. IT MUST BE A REAL MONITORING OF TEAM PERFORMANCE IN THE FORMAL REPORT; - HOW WOULD YOU MONITOR PERFORMANCE AGAINST OBJECTIVES
- Provide recommendations on how to improve team’s performance against given objectives over the next 6 months (this can be in a table format)
- IT MUST BE A REASONABLE RECOMMENDATION IN THE FORMAL REPORT;; HOW WOULD YOU IMPROVE OBJECTIVES FORYOUR COMPANY
This will summarise the above report and highlight the main points of interest (50 words)
- HARVARD REFERENCING
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SOME RECENT REFERENCES, AT LEAST 8 OF THEM FROM 2014-2017
Appendix – TO INCLUDE ANY SUPPORTING INFORMATION
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders