(Using an organisation you are familiar with answer the following. The organisation could be your current employer, former employer or one that you can research)
As HR manager you are requiredto write a formal report to management to examine three main team development areas to ensure that current and future practices have a positive impact on the organisation. These areas include:
Ø The features of a successful team
Ø Supporting team performance
Ø Monitoring team performance
The layout of the report is as follows:
Ø An executive summary – this will give a summary of the areas and include the main recommendations for management to improve teams within the organisation. (100 words)
Ø An introduction – This will explain the purpose of the report and provide some information on the importance of building a successful team within the organisation. (Assessment Criterion 1.2) (150 words)
Ø The main report will comprise of the followingand be applied tothe organisation:
Ø Conclusion – this will summarise the above report and highlight the main points of interest. (50 words)
Ø References – to be to Harvard Standards
Ø Appendix – to include any supporting information.
Formative Feedback Opportunity
Students will be given the opportunity to receive formative feedback during the 'assignment workshop' sessions for this module.
1. You should write this assignment in a formal report format and include:
· An executive
· An introduction
· The Conclusion
2. You must ensure that the submitted assignment is all your own work and that all sources used are correctly attributed. Penalties apply to assignments which show evidence of academic unfair practice. (See the Student Handbook which is in the Induction Area). Please also refer to the ‘Guide to Unfair Practice in Assessment’ on the module page on SunSpace.
3. You MUST underpin your analysis and evaluation of the key issues with appropriate and wide ranging academic research and ensure this is referenced using the Bournemouth University (BU) Harvard system. The ‘My Study Skills’ area contains the following useful resources; Study Skills Guide (containing a BU Harvard Referencing section) and a BU Harvard Referencing Interactive Tutorial. You must use the BU Harvard Referencing method in your assignment.
4. You should use diagrams and tables of figures where appropriate ensuring to reference their source using the BU Harvard Referencing method.
5. You are required to write your assignment within 3000words in order for your research and summarising skills to be developed, and for effective time management. You are required to ensure that the assignment addresses all of the assessment tasks. In the interests of good academic practice, an assignment submitted with excessive word counts (i.e. more than 10% in excess of the limit) will be returned to you. You will be given a maximum of 48 hours to edit the work to reduce the word count to the permitted maximum. In the event that the submission is still regarded as excessively long then, in line with advice received from Pearson, we will be unable to accept it for marking and you will receive a Refer grade for Non-Submission.
The word count excludes the title page, reference list and appendices. Where assessment questions have been reprinted from the assessment brief these will also be excluded from the word count. ALL other printed words ARE included in the word count. Printed words include those contained within charts and tables.
6. Your assignment should be submitted as a single document. For more information please see the “Guide to Submitting an Assignment” document available on the module page on SunSpace.
EBSCO Business Source Complete
The Financial Times and other daily newspapers which contain a business section and marketreports
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders