To demonstrate your ability and understanding in the following tasks:
1. To design and implement a simple class.
2. To write a test program to create instances of your class and demonstrate its behaviour.
3. To collect output from the test program runs, and comment on it.
4. To conform to Java coding conventions, including documentation style comments.
You must create a general design for a class. Design, implement, test and document this class. You will need to make some assumptions and design decisions about the class. Ensure the class documentation makes the purpose and constraints of you class clear. You should strive to write your class so that it is potentially useful in other applications
Add your own observations at the beginning or end of the output files. For example, were the test outcomes as expected?
The report should be about 200-400 words with your reflections about your class, test program and results. You should comment on any assumptions that you made, and where improvements could be made to the design or implementation.
· Distinction (70+): Criteria for a Merit have been met. In addition, code style and documentation is to a professional standard. The class design is appropriate for the given scenario. Implementation is (almost) all correct and maintains the integrity of attributes where appropriate. The test program thoroughly exercises the methods and exposes any limitations, in addition to using an ArrayList.
These indicators will be used as a basis for the assessment mark and will form your feedback.
· The class header documentation clearly describes the purpose of your class
· Javadoc comments have been provided for each method and constructor
· Javadoc param and return tags have been used appropriately
· You have complied with standard Java conventions for identifier names and indentation
· Choose suitable fields, with appropriate data types
· Declare a default constructor, which appropriately initialises fields
· Declare a custom constructor, which appropriately initialises fields
· Standard setter and getter methods have been provided as appropriate
· A suitable toString method provides a textual representation of the current state
· Other logical methods have been correctly specified and implemented
· Internal validation within methods has been considered where applicable
· Appropriate use of access modifiers (e.g. private, public) to encapsulate data
· The test program uses each constructor
· The test program calls each method at least once
· The test program thoroughly exercises your class
· The output file(s) show the outcome of test runs with your observations
· Your class broadly meets the given specification
· The code is syntactically and logically correct
· Your class or test program shows technical flair/creativity
· Your report gives an insight into your design and implementation decisions
Java assignment help,Java homework help, Computer science assignment help, Java programming assignment help, Do my programming homework, Computer science homework help, Pay someone to do my programming homework assignment Help, Live assignment help
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders