Keep a copy of your assessment task for a period of 12 months.
Submit your assessment to our Education Team email@example.com
All assessments must be your own work and not a result of plagiarism or collaboration with other students or workmates.
The objective of this first assessment is to develop a Research Report for the practical client situation described in the case study assigned to you.
| || |
To achieve this objective, you will need to:
· Evaluate client’s current situation and identify issues,
· Identify research requirements and parameters,
· Extract and analyse information, and
· Summarise and present results of research.
The assessment tasks in this assessment will allow you to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in these elements
1. Reading the Assessment Task and case study.
2. Type your answers to the assessment tasks into this template document (hand-written answers are not accepted)
3. Submit your completed document by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to keep a copy and retain it for 12 months
If you have any questions, please email the Mentor Support Team at email@example.com
When you have completed all written assessment tasks in this program of study (Statement of Advice series), you will then need to undertake one other related assessment:
· Skills Assessment (telephone simulation) to assess your communication and interpersonal skills in relation to presenting your research findings to the financial planner. FNSFPL508A.4.4
This assessment will be conducted together with the presentation requirements in relation to preparing a financial plan, FNSFPL503A implementation FNSFPL504A and ongoing service FNSFPL505A
Units of competency
Upon successful completion of these assessments, you will be awarded two units of competency for:
1. FNSFPL502: Conduct financial planning analysis and research, and
2. FNSFPL508: Conduct complex financial planning research.
1.0 Evaluate the client's current situation and identify the issues
The first assessment involves the evaluation of the case study allocated to you, to assess the client's current situation and identify the issues.
This requires that you:
· undertake an analysis of the integrity of information provided by the client,
· identify and quantify the client objectives and expectations and test them for viability, and
· establish the basis for strategy development based on confirmed objectives.
For this activity, refer to the case study and complete your answers to these assessment tasks in the space provided in the following pages.
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders