• Social workers acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the First Australians, whose lands, winds and waters we all now share, and pay respect to their unique values, and their continuing and enduring cultures which deepen and enrich the life of our nation and communities.
• Social workers commit to acknowledge and understand the historical and contemporary disadvantage experienced by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and the implication of this for social work practice.
• working with individuals, groups and communities, through both advocacy and policy reform initiatives, in the pursuit and achievement of equitable access to social, economic, environmental and political resources
• providing assistance to improve the wellbeing of clients. Clients are individuals, families and other kinship arrangements, groups, communities, organisations and societies, especially those who are neglected, marginalised, vulnerable, excluded, disadvantaged, alienated or have exceptional needs
• raising awareness of structural and systemic inequities
• promoting policies and practices that achieve a fair allocation of social resources
• acting to bring about social or systemic change to reduce social barriers, inequality and injustice.
To accomplish its aims, the social work profession pursues:
• the development and application of knowledge, theory and skills regarding human behaviour, social structures, systems or processes
• the development and distribution of resources to meet the needs of individuals and communities.
The Australian Association of Social Workers Ltd (AASW) and its members adhere to the International Federation of Social Workers’ and International Association of Schools of Social Work’s Ethics in Social Work, Statement
of Principles (2004). In developing this Australian Code of Ethics direct reference has been made to the aforementioned Statement.
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders