When you are ready to submit your assessments, upload the files in OpenSpace using the Assessment Upload links in the relevant Moduleof your course. If you need further assistance, the Student Lounge provides a ‘Quick Guide to Uploading Assessments’. Uploading assessments in OpenSpace will enable Open Colleges to provide you with the fastest feedback and grading for your assessment.Ensure that you upload each assessment task separately. Each assessment can be identified by the unique Open Colleges Code, for example, Part A Short Answer Questions can be identified by the code 31861/01.it is important that you keep a copy of all electronic assessments submitted to Open Colleges.
The assessment activities in this booklet have been designed to allow you to provide evidence that demonstrates your competence in the unit CHCECE001 Develop cultural competence.
Your trainer will:
· answer any questions that you might have about the assessment
· assess your competence as required by the unit of competency, by making judgments about the
evidence you have presented in line with the rules of evidence: validity, authenticity, currency and
· provide feedback on the outcomes of the assessment process.
You are required to complete two separate assessment activities for CHCECE001 Develop cultural competence.
In completing the final assessments, you will show evidence of your ability to:
· Reflect on own cultural identity and biases
· Identify and develop cultural competency
· Research Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander communities
· Support individual cultural identities
· Create environments to support children’s cross-cultural understanding and relationships
· Support the implementation of inclusive learning experiences
· Support children in developing confidence and strength in personal and cultural identity
· Using the Web or local library research Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander communities in the
area where you work, or are undertaking your work placement.
· As part of your research, consult with appropriate persons to access local knowledge of
Aboriginal/or Torres Strait Islander cultures.
· Identify any significant historical issues in relation to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people
and the land that the service is on, including at regional and state levels.
· Reflect on and document the contemporary impacts of historical issues including those relating to
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people, such as the impact of colonisation, historical events
and issues on Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people.
· Write a short report (approximately 500 words) summarising your findings, and explaining how this
information can be taken into account when implementing the curriculum, including activities,
experiences, customs and events within the service and promoting inclusive behaviours.
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders