Unit Learning Outcomes:
LO1. Establish project aims, objectives and timeframes based on the chosen theme;
LO2. Conduct small scale research, information gathering and data collection to generate knowledge to support the project;
LO3. Present the project and communicate appropriate recommendations based on meaningful conclusions drawn from the evidence findings and/or analysis;
LO4. Reflect on the value gained from conducting the project and its usefulness to support sustainable organisational performance
Assignment Brief and Guidance:
Guidance for Students
You should read this information before starting your project. You should refer to these instructions as you complete work for this unit.
· Read the brief carefully and understand what the project is required to do.
· Research the problem. How can you approach the problem, opportunity, hypothesis and requirements being posed?
· Apply a range of secondary research sources to plan/scope and support the project and its findings. Secondary research sources may include textbooks, journal articles, newspapers and magazine articles (not factual accounts).
· Develop your project plan based on the deliverables of the project, the constraints of the project and the assumptions made.
· Conduct your project according to your stated project plan and meet with your tutor to receive a sign-off at each stage of the project process.
· Primary research sources may include original first-hand accounts, legal and historical documents, results of experiments and market research data collection. Apply both qualitative and quantitative research methods to evaluate data collected from primary research.
· Keep notes of your progress throughout the project in your logbook. This is an important record of your work and must be used to record the development of your ideas and your progress through the project. The logbook should include:
o A record of what you did, when and what you were thinking.
o A record of where things went wrong and what you did to overcome any unexpected results.
· You will be asked to reflect on the success of your project and your own performance in a personal performance review at the end of the project. This is a written reflection of around 500 words.
· Set out below, is an example of a project brief. Your center will set the topic for the brief based on a theme released by Pearson in the first week of June of every year.
· You must complete the project in order to complete your work for this unit.
o What was the project supposed to accomplish?
o Did the project succeed in its aims? How do you know? Specifically, please outline any evaluation and assessment undertaken.
o What things do you think worked well and why? Evaluate all aspects of the project (e.g. initial inception, project activities and project outcomes) from a range of perspectives.
o What problems emerged during the project and how were they tackled? Was there timely identification of issues and resolution during the project process?
o What did you learn from undertaking the project?
o How would you rate your performance as a Project Manager?
o What strengths and weaknesses of your performance did you identify?
o How will this inform and support your continuous professional development?
Equality and diversity in the workplace
Equality is relevant in all workplaces, regardless of whether the business employs two people or two hundred people, irrespective of whether they work remotely, in an office, a warehouse or on a shop floor. It is about ensuring that everybody has the same access to the same opportunities without any discrimination. Diversity takes into account differences between people and groups of people, by placing a positive value on those differences. A diverse and inclusive work place values people’s different backgrounds, knowledge, skills, and experiences, and uses these differences to create a productive and effective workforce.
Managing both equality and diversity is equally important as it impacts on all the employees working in an organisation. Business cases have proven that biases and discrimination within the workplace can impede business growth and productivity and therefore, many businesses look beyond any legal considerations and policies to effectively promote equality and diversity to improve productivity, opportunity, and competitiveness.
Learner requires to conduct a project, based on “What issues and challenges may arise out of equality and diversity in the workplace and what measures could be taken to resolve them?” It is required for learner to create an appropriate topic, and apply necessary project management techniques accordingly.
Select a Sri Lankan organization of your choice and produce a project management plan that includes relevant actions which meets objectives and timeframes for the given scenario; Part A should be covering following areas;
1. Develop an appropriate topic based on the given scenario
2. Define project aims and objectives
3. Outlining of the objectives and timeframe
4. Produce a work breakdown structure
Based on the Project plan provided you need to carry out small-scale research to provide a research project report in report format by covering following sections
1. Conduct research to generate knowledge which will form the basis for analysis of the scenario posed in the brief.
2. Analyse your findings and draw conclusions to form the basis for recommendations.
3. Present and produce your project in an appropriate manner for the intended audience.
4. Communicate your recommendations in an appropriate manner for the intended audience.
5. Complete a performance review that addresses the following:
a. The success of the project and its usefulness in supporting organisational performance.
b. Your own performance.
Business Project Assignment Help, Business online assignment help, managerial economics assignment help, business economics assignment help, Business Relations Assignment Help, business management assignment help
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders