The objective of this individual assessment submission is to learn how to develop your own business idea, complemented by research and observational insights that detail why the need is compelling. Please submit a 1500-word business report of your idea, a detailed business model (BM) canvas, discussion of the interrelationships among the BM components that are essential to success, critical risks and assumptions, and overall feasibility. The business model canvas must be discussed in the report and included as an appendix.
The assessment criteria are detailed below.
Format: Business Report
Business Model Canvas format: From Osterwalder & Pigneur (2010)
Please submit online via Moodle
Week 10 Monday 22 May 2019
Results and marker comments will be available in Moodle through Feedback Studio. Please click on the blue Pencil to access feedback.
1. Effective explanation of the customer/market problem that needs solving and/or the reason the innovation is required. (15%)
2. Persuasive argument of the customer/client benefits to be generated by the idea (10%)
3. Discussion of the proposed business model (15%)
4. Identification and discussion of the key interrelationships in the BM that will support success of the idea (10%)
5. Critical success factors to be managed during execution of the idea (15%)
6. Identification of critical risks and assumptions (10%)
7. Evaluation of the overall feasibility of the idea (15%)
8. Quality of written submission, minimum 6 peer-reviewed journals, and APA referencing format (10%).
o Investigate cases of disruptive innovation in different business and social contexts by applying lean entrepreneurship principles
o Develop ideas using conceptualisation frameworks, innovation personas and horizon thinking in different business and social contexts
o Demonstrate an understanding of and apply the stages of the innovation process, including learn how to forecast the success and market diffusion of your innovation using business model design logic
o Cognitive, technical and creative skills
o Ethical and Professional Responsibility
Business Model Development Assignment, Business Assignment help,Business Homework help, Business UK Experts Assignment,Online Business Assignment Help, Business Writing Assignment Help,Business Assignment helps Australia, Business Project Assignment
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders