• You need to achieve a ‘Satisfactory’ grade in ALL the assessments items to be granted a ‘Competent’ grade in the unit.
• In case you are not able to achieve a ‘Satisfactory’ grade in any assessment task, you will be given three (3) attempts to resubmit your assessment. Your trainer will be available to assist you in any areas of difficulty. Please discuss the assessment with your trainer to seek advice on how you can achieve competency in the unit.
• Where relevant, oral questions may be asked to gather more information on your knowledge, skills and competence in the unit.
• A holistic approach is used to assess your skills relevant to this qualification. The skills are assessed across the different units offered within this qualification. Where a skill relevant to this unit is not assessed within this assessment pack, please note that the skill will be assessed in another unit.
• This unit may contain a practical assessment that must be signed off by your trainer to be able to gain competency.
The mission of ABC IT Corporation is to be the Australian market leader in delivering innovative Information Technology (IT) and data security solutions to private and public sector clients. We aim to create unprecedented value and opportunity for our customers, employees and investors.
Leadership: The courage to shape a better future
Collaboration: Leverage collective genius
Integrity: Be real, be honest
Passion: Use our drive and commitment to energize, engage and inspire others
Diversity: Value different ideas, strengths and cultural backgrounds and encourage healthy debate
Quality: What we do, we do extremely well
1) Optimise our workforce to meet current and future objectives by providing a supportive working environment and investing in the best training and staff development opportunities.
2) Instil confidence in our clients by ensuring top level privacy and security of data through state-of-the-art data encryption technology.
3) Provide world leading equipment, technology and facilities to support efficient delivery of IT services and encourage innovation to exceed client needs.
4) Maintain organisational growth of 20% net value profit over 5 years.
5) Foster collaborative relationships with private sector and government clients to build, promote and maintain an ongoing client base and stay attuned to changing client needs.
The organisation has grown significantly and is now undertaking more projects than ever before. Until now all projects have been run independently, in a silo approach, with Project Managers, from different sections, running their own projects individually. With business increasing, this has caused multiple issues such as:
• over demand on limited shared resources leading to schedule overruns, staff fatigue and absences; • inconsistent standards and documentation with poor record keeping;
• duplication of tasks costing the company more money than necessary; and
• the Executive Management team receiving multiple individual project risk, schedule and performance reports without having an overview of the big picture.
ABC IT Corp has just been awarded contracts to undertake several significant projects over the next three years. ABC IT is moving towards a Program Management Framework to increase efficiency and enhance their Project maturity to deliver these key strategic projects. New positions making up the Program team are a Program Manager and Change Manager who will be the key contact between the Program, the organisation and the clients to build strong and lasting relationships.
As a senior Manager, you are assisting in developing the Benefits Management Plan and The Program is initially for this three-year period and will then be evaluated to determine if it should continue.
What you need to do participating in workshops with other managers in benefits workshops. You will need to address:
Recognition of the benefits
Priority of the benefits in case there is later trade-off
How the benefits align to the organisational objectives
The long-term outcomes
Benefits evaluation and realisation.
You are required to participate in a discussion with colleagues to identify and analyse Program benefits. Your trainer/assessor will assist and participate in the meetings.
Instructions – in relation to the case study:
Identify a minimum of four (4) key Program benefits
Determine the long-term organisational outcomes associated with the benefits
Consult of the priority order of these benefits
Agree on measurement strategies and timeframes to realise benefits and
Demonstrate an understanding of strategic alignment
An organisation needs to manage benefits for a program that involves a series of smaller projects. Each project is run by a separate person; however, there is a program manager who will plan and oversee work.
The program manager must:
Be responsible for leading the overall program and projects and meeting the expected benefits
Plan and organise work priorities, tasks and schedules to coordinate the program requirements
Be able to communicate with all project managers through a mix of spoken and written communications
Share information and knowledge to help facilitate the program and project goals
Be able to negotiate and talk with people to influence and motivate others to meet the program goals.
Assessments will need to take place to ensure that projects are monitored and evaluated for meeting program benefits. Assessing progress will include:
Following a review process
Using analytical and critical thinking skills
Evaluating project/program outcomes and progress and adjusting approaches to meet established needs and goals (in agreement with the pertinent stakeholders)
Documenting and confirming progress and actions
Informing others of progress, outcomes and actions.
All technologies must be in place, tested and operating by the end of week 3
All staff must be trained and using the system by the end of week 4.
All tasks are identified and planned
Tasks are carried out
The project is reviewed.
New hardware has been delivered and installed
Software installed on equipment
Software has been tested
Staff training only given to 50% of the relevant workers.
The system must be fully operational
Staff training for the remaining 50% of workers
Final project review.
Management assignment help,Project management assignment help,Business management assignment help,Management homework help,Marketing management assignment help,Human resource management assignment help,Managerial accounting assignment help,Financial management assignment help,Project management writing help,Operation management assignment help
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders