Instructions to Student
For this assessment, there are two (2) tasks to be completed. You must adequately address each of the tasks which follow.
Number of Attempts:
You will receive two (2) attempts for this assessment. Should your 1st attempt be not satisfactory, your teacher will discuss the relevant questions with you and will arrange a 2nd attempt to be scheduled. Should your 2nd attempt not be successful, or you fail to undertake the 2nd attempt, you will be deemed “not satisfactory” for this assessment item. Only one re-assessment attempt may be granted for each assessment item, with the exception of Apprentices or Trainees who are permitted an additional supplementary assessment.
To achieve a satisfactory result, your assessor will be looking for your ability to demonstrate the following key skills/tasks/knowledge to industry standard:
· Determine quality objectives, standards and levels, with input from stakeholders and guidance of a higher project authority, to establish the basis for quality outcomes and a quality management plan
· Select and use established quality management methods, techniques and tools to determine preferred mix of quality,capability, cost and time
· Identify quality criteria, obtain agreement from a higher project authority and communicate to stakeholders, to ensure clarity of understanding and achievement of quality and overall project objectives
· Include agreed quality requirements in the project plan and implement as basis for performance measurement
Evidence Required to be Submitted and Method of Submission
Online submission via Connect upload
Instructions to Assessor
Work, Health and Safety: A work health and safety check of the assessment environment is to be conducted prior to the assessment and any hazards addressed appropriately.
Examination Range and Conditions:
Materials to be supplied:
Assessment Context and Description (if required)
Note to Student
An Assessment Mapping Matrix is available from your teacher upon request. The mapping matrix shows how the knowledge and skills that you are being asked to demonstrate align to the requirements of each Unit of Competency.
‘ABC Constructions’ is a small to medium building company which operates in both the residential and commercial sectors. Assume you are employed by this firm which acts as the head contractor, to work as a Construction Supervisor. You are about to commence construction of a multi-residential development consisting of six 2 bedroom apartments.
As part of the learning materials supplied, you are provided with the drawings including specification notes, site details and client, for this multi-residential construction project. These are contained in the A3 ‘Resource book: Plans book’ supplied. These documents are to be used as the basis for the assessment tasks.
The purpose of this assessment Task 1.1 is to demonstrate the application of the principles of quality management systems.
What to do
ABC Constructions does not have a Quality Management System (QMS) in place. Prepare a report for the management team that addresses the following issues:
· who would manage and use the QMS
· the processes for ensuring that the QMS is working effectively.
Quality systems may include the following:
· established processes
· authorisations and responsibilities for quality control and continuous improvement.
Essential resources needed to complete Task 1.1
You will need access to the following resources to complete this task:
· AS/NZS ISO 10005:2006 Quality management systems – Guidelines for quality plans
Key competencies integrated into assessment Task 1.1
· communicating ideas and information
· collecting, analysing and organising information.
Assessment criteria checklist for Task 1.1
Use the following checklist to ensure all criteria necessary to complete this assessment have been met:
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders