PRIVACY DISCLAIMER: TAFE Queensland is collecting your personal information for assessment purposes. The information will only be accessed by authorised employees of TAFE Queensland. Some of this information may be given to the Australian Standards Quality Authority (ASQA) or its successor and/or TAFE Queensland for audit and/or reporting purposes. Your information will not be given to any other person or agency unless you have given us written permission or we are required by law.
For this assessment, there is one (1) task to be completed. You must adequately address each of the tasks which follow.
Number of Attempts:
You will receive two (2) attempts for this assessment. Should your 1st attempt be not satisfactory, your teacher will discuss the relevant questions with you and will arrange a 2nd attempt to be scheduled. Should your 2nd attempt not be successful, or you fail to undertake the 2nd attempt, you will be deemed “not satisfactory” for this assessment item. Only one re-assessment attempt may be granted for each assessment item, with the exception of Apprentices or Trainees who are permitted an additional supplementary assessment.
To achieve a satisfactory result, your assessor will be looking for your ability to demonstrate the following key skills/tasks/knowledge to industry standard:
· Determine quality objectives, standards and levels, with input from stakeholders and guidance of a higher project authority, to establish the basis for quality outcomes and a quality management plan
· Select and use established quality management methods, techniques and tools to determine preferred mix of quality, capability, cost and time
· Conduct inspections of quality processes and quality control results to determine compliance of quality standards to overall quality objectives
· Review processes and implement agreed changes continually throughout the project life cycle to ensure continuous quality improvement
· Review project outcomes against performance criteria to determine the effectiveness of quality management processes and procedures
The purpose of this assessment task 3.1 is to:
· demonstrate application of the principles of quality management systems
· determine quality requirements
· demonstrate application of quality assurance
· demonstrate use and continuous improvement of quality management systems.
What to do
You are required to answer each of the following eight (8) questions.
1. Give three examples of how an organisation can benefit from having a Quality Management System (QMS).
2. Who are the stakeholders that should have input into determining quality objectives and why?
3. Describe how you could implement quality control.
4. Give a brief explanation of the quality management methods, techniques or tools that you selected.
5. What are the benefits of a site specific QMS?
6. Give three examples of legislation or national standards that apply to a QMS
7. What are the key benefits to reviewing a QMS?
8. Describe two processes for identifying the causes of unsatisfactory results when reviewing a QMS.
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders