You are advised to commence work on your assessment from week 1 and all tasks must be submitted by the due dates provided.
1. All assessments must be completed and delivered individually. Where an assessment involves group discussions, you should consider the input of your group but submit an individual assessment to your trainer.
2. Please read all instructions on completing each assessment. Instructions for completion are provided at the beginning of each assessment.
3. All written answers must be typed in a word document using Arial font, 12 size and single spacing if similar instructions are not provided in the assessment.
4. Your trainer will not be able to assist you in answering questions. However, your trainer will address any issues concerning questions requiring further explanation.
5. You may refer to your student learning resources or any other relevant resources when completing your assessment.
6. Assessments are due for submission as specified in the assessment schedule. Any variations to this arrangement must be approved by your trainer prior to the due date for submission.
7. You have access to computers which are equipped with Microsoft suite of products or any other relevant software and printing facility.
8. Use assessment templates if provided, to complete relevant sections of the assessment. You can also create your known templates for assessment evidence.
9. You must achieve a satisfactory result for all tasks to achieve competency in this unit.
10. All assessment answers should be submitted to the trainer in required format (soft or hard copy) as per trainer instructions with completed assessment cover sheet (if required).
To demonstrate the skills and knowledge required to review, evaluate and analyse programs, systems and processes.
Based on the case study provided, you will write a report in which you outline a performance and sustainability review strategy, evaluate the strategy, analyse performance reports and trends, and describe how you would seek advice from specialists to identify technological solutions.
2. Analyse the information provided and prepare a report addressing the following six (6) points.
a) Describe the key systems and processes used by A. C. Gilbert:
a. supply chain
b. operational systems
c. product/service delivery.
b) Analyse the three key systems and processes and develop the elements of your review strategy. Applying your knowledge of quality management and continuous improvement theory, develop performance and sustainability measures, assessment tools and techniques that you would use to evaluate the effectiveness of the three key systems and processes.
In your report, include if applicable:
a. lists of key result areas (KRAs)
b. lists of key performance indicators (KPIs)
c. a description of performance review processes
d. a sample service level agreement.
c) Using the data provided for results up to 1966, for each of the three key systems, describe how each of your measures, assessment tools and techniques would monitor performance. Include specific examples or hypothetical cases to test the effectiveness of the elements of your review strategy. Write an evaluation of the effectiveness of your review strategy. Suggest improvements to your strategy.Refer to quality management and continuous improvement theory.
d) Using the data provided for results up to 1966, analyse the variances from plans and targets for the key result areas (KRAs). Include discussion on performance with regards to:
a. quality – design/manufacturing
d. supply chain performance (delivery)
e. business growth – staff and management performance and/or turnover.
e) Discuss trends relevant to the organisation. What trends did A. C. Gilbert fail to identify in the late 1950s? Consider the strengths and weaknesses of the A. C. Gilbert Company prior to 1960. Discuss the following in your report:
a. market share
f. ability to adapt to change
g. customer service standards
i. employee performance
j. production and manufacturing.
Apply creativity skills to identify missed opportunities to improve business performance. Describe at least one missed opportunity in detail. Include an action plan for implementing the improvement in your report.
f) Imagine the company did not close in 1967 and has somehow managed to continue operations until today. Discuss the possible use of advice from specialists. What specialists could be consulted to advise on and identify new technology or electronic commerce opportunities? Consider:
a. internal – engineers, production staff, manufacturing staff, sales personnel, human resources personnel
b. external – marketing consultants, advertising experts, engineers or designers, IT consultants.
Submit your report to your assessor as per the specifications below. Ensure you keep a copy of all work submitted for your records.
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders