Please read the following assessment guidelines carefully.
1. The purpose of this activity is to assess your knowledge and skills in Undertake Project Work.
2. If you have any considerations that may affect your performance in the assessment, please inform your assessor immediately. Your assessor will provide you with a suitable alternative to complete this assessment.
3. Your assessor will mark your assessment and provide feedback and a grade to you via the assessment submission on Moodle.
4. If you feel the decision made by your assessor was incorrect you have the rights to appeal the grading through filling out an appeals form which will then be handle by the Academic Manager.
5. A “NYS” (not yet satisfactory) result of this task may be returned to you for a re-assessment. Re-assessments must be submitted by an agreed date with your assessor.
6. The re-assessment work must address the specific performance tasks beyond doubt for the assessor to issue a satisfactory (pass) result. A repeat NYS outcome could lead to an administration fee for further reassessment.
7. All work must be done individually. Copied work will not be accepted and
By adding my name to this document, I hereby declare the work is my own and has not been copied from any other source.
Student NAME:____________Must be completed__________________Date:_ Must be completed
Task A – Case study - Dinner Party
You and your business partner own a catering company. You have been contracted by Peter, Managing Director of ABC IT and Electronics PTY.LTD to cater a formal dinner party as an appreciation to all the employees for their contribution.
You will cater for 30 people at Peter’s home at 7pm, 4 weeks from today. You will be cooking a decorative 8 course meal including appetizers and an appetite refresher between entree and dessert.
There will be a cheese course and fine wines will be chosen to match each course. Peter also indicated that there will be 5 employees who ae vegetarian. Your budget will be $ 15,000. You will be responsible for the complete event including food, drink, wait staff and entertainment.
You may even be required to hire some table ware and accessories to make the occasion special. In this even you will work with a group members and discuss and come to an agreement who will act as the Project Manager.
Use the appropriate appendix and project management tool, you need to develop the project plan below.
1. Develop the Scope plan using Appendix 1 and ensure that:
a. appropriate initiation and scope documents for discussion
b. determine scope statement, project deliverables, scope depth, project stakeholders, identify project timeline, legislative assumptions and define project stakeholders
2. Develop your project plan and document the following:
a. Project plan (Appendix 2)
b. Timeline and Milestone (Appendix 3)
c. Milestone Report (Appendix 4)
d. Work Breakdown Structure (Appendix 5)
e. Project Communications Plan (Appendix 6)
3. Develop as risk management plan for your project and document in Appendix 7.
a. Include consideration of WHS risk management. Identify, assess and suggest treatment of at least three additional risks, including financial risk and document any clarification from delegating authority on these issues that may impact on the project and its parameters.
b. Record risks on a risk register and complete a risk assessment document for each risk.
c. Ensure to outline the legislative and regulatory context in relation to project work, including work health and safety (WHS) requirements
4. Develop a budget for the project and record the plan in Appendix 8
5. In conclusion with your project team, complete the following:
a. A variance request on any modification in your project plan in Appendix 9 and take note on comparing budgeted spend with actual spends.
6. Inconsultaion with your project team:
a. Develop project deliverable and quality assurance on deliverables as required by the project plan (Appendix 10)
b. Roles and responsibilities for each team member (Appendix 11)
c. Determine monitoring and record-keeping systems requirements and record finding in (Appendix 12)
7. Provide the project plan review and document information to finalise the project. (Appendix 13)
8. Identify support for project team members, especially with regard to specific need in order to achieve the expected outcomes of performance as well as Identifying and assigning roles for staff involved in project to new roles (Appendix 14)
9. Produce a hand over report for the Project Sponsor (the assessor) for sign-off by documenting information found in Appendix 15.
10. Conduct a project review on the following:
a. Evaluate on project outcomes (Appendix 16)
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders