· This assessment advances the student’s customer experience research skills. User personas for this assessment are required to be data-driven and quantitatively validated.
· Students are also required to conceptualize customers interactingwith a product across several as touch points such as in-store, website, mobile, social media, and email.
· This assessment is designed to develop your generative research skills to build qualitative, data driven personas for your chosen company or product.
· These personas are representatives of the users of your product for whom you are designing an experience for. You will also be assessed on the process you undertake for the identification, analysis and customer research for your product.
You will select one of the following of your own professional or personal interest: product, service, institution or event.
This can either be an existing or even a proposed product (i.e. a business idea, a proposed event or even your college).
You are expected to conduct as much field and desktop research as possible into the inner workings of your chosen organization, its industry and its target customers.
Your aim is to apply research tools and concepts towards identifying the challenges and opportunities for achieving a customer experience that is in line with the organizations strategic objectives.
Students are required to complete generative research (in the form of face-to-face consultations or contextual enquiry sessions) and preference research (large sample survey) to produce data-driven and validated user personas. Studentswill also use their collected data to complete customer personas and journey maps.
Use the CEM research tools to answer the questions - What is the current state of the service experience of the product or organization? How does it rate or compare with competitor offerings?
· Include customer journey maps for 3 different customer profiles demonstrating the customer's experience before, during and after the service/product experience.
· Summarize the results of your research by addressing the current state of the service experience of the product or organization and how the current customer experience rates or compares with competitor offerings?
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders