Guidance on completing this assignment.
The work submitted must be your own work.
You should submit your work via the electronic portal on Moodle.
Your submission should consist of the following:
1. A written report on the regulatory framework
2. Completion of the financial statements taking into consideration the additional information
3. A written account of the discussion points in part c and d
4. Assessment cover sheet
You should use Microsoft Office Word or PDF (for any written element) and Excel (for numerical elements).
Please note – no other office software is compatible with the university’s system.
Marks will be awarded for the accuracy of your work along with the quality of your written presentation. You should view your notes and textbooks to arrive at a suitable format for yoursolution.
Presentation, grammar and spelling
a. Please make sure the document is submitted as a PDF or MS Word
b. Presentation requirements
· Written workshould be justified
· Font: Arial
· Size: 12
· Spacing: 1.5
· Include page numbers at the bottom of the text
· In text referencing and a list of references at the end
· Marks will be awarded for an appropriate format
c. All submitted work will be submitted subject to Turnitin
d. Remember to include the cover sheet (see attached)
The regulatory framework
Explain the process that was followed in order to be able to issue International Accounting Standard (IAS) 8 Accounting Policies, Changes in estimates and correction of errors.
You should make reference to:
· the process undertaken and the various organisations and individuals involved in the process
· the historical background of the accounting standard in your explanation including the reason for any historical changes, and
· any current developments surrounding IAS 8
International Accounting Standard 8:
Accounting Policies, Changes in Accounting Estimates and Errors
Malinslee Ltd has been trading for many years. You are provided with an extract of the financial statements for the year to 31st December 2018 and 2019.
Holding a PhD degree in Finance, Dr. John Adams is experienced in assisting students who are in dire need...
55 - Completed Orders
Canada, Toronto I have acquired my degree from Campion College at the University of Regina Occuption/Desi...
52 - Completed Orders
Even since I was a student in Italy I had a passion for languages, in fact I love teaching Italian, and I...
102 - Completed Orders
To work with an organization where I can optimally utilize my knowledge and skills for meeting challenges...
109 - Completed Orders
JOB OBJECTIVE Seeking entry level assignments in Marketing & Business Development with an organization...
202 - Completed Orders
Current work profile Project manager- The Researchers Hub (2nd Jan 2016 to presently working) Researc...
20 - Completed Orders
Sales Assistant, Mito Marina Assigned to the Stationery dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking...
100 - Completed Orders
Personal Profile Dedicated and highly experienced private chauffeur. High energy, hardworking, punctua...
200 - Completed Orders
I'm Lizzy, full time education specialist in English, Essay Writing, Economics and Maths. Having Assi...
109 - Completed Orders