Due Date: 15 Dec 2017, 5pm. Friday
Total Mark: 20 marks
General Rules and Requirements:
• Must be confined to 2,000 words, you must write down your name and student ID on the cover page.
• Any list of the references actually cited must be included in your assignment paper.
• Font type should be Times New Roman (size 12), paragraph spacing should be equal to 1.5.
• An electronic copy of the assignment must be submitted via Turn-it-in (the link is available on Moodle.
How to submit your report through Turin-it-in?
• Step one:
• Register your personal Turn-it-in account on Turn-it-in website (http://turnitin.com/), which will require your personal email address and set up your own password.
• Step two:
• Log in your personal Turn-it-in account with your email and password.
• Step three:
• Find ACC101 by using the following information and submit your report. • Class ID: 16809160
• Enrollment Key: ACC101 Similarity rate must be lower than 20%, between 20%-40%, you will receive penalty on your report, higher than 40%, you will fail your report immediately. If you submit your report after the due date, you will receive 10% penalty on each day late unit zero mark. No excuses including medical certificate will be accepted.
If you need any help: email@example.com wechat: zjun2285
Refer to the 2014 annual report of JB Hi-Fi Limited on its website, www.jbhifi.com.au, and answer the following questions:
1. What is the total value in the consolidated financial statements for each of the following items at the end of the year?
Cash and cash equivalents
Plant and Equipment
Interest Expense (finance costs)
Sales and marketing expense
Trade and other payables
2. What is the normal balance for each of the accounts listed above? What side of the account, debit or credit, is affected in order to decrease each item?
1. What are the different types of revenues generated by the consolidated group?
2. How are the group’s assets classified?
3. What are the major categories listed among the group’s equity? How many ordinary shareholders did JB Hi-Fi Limited have at the end of the financial year?
4. What is the group’s current liability for dividends to ordinary shareholders? If you owned only 100 ordinary shares in JB Hi-Fi Limited, how much would you receive in dividends? If added the interim dividend, what is the current year’s total amount of dividend per share? What is the Last year’s final dividend paid in the current period?
5. How do the dividends per share compare with the group’s ‘earnings’ per share (use basic one)? What is the proportion of the dividend paid or paying out of the total profit as ordinary dividends for current year?
1. From the statement of cash flows, name the journal(s) or journal summaries in which you would expect to find the following transactions recorded:
a. Receipts from customers
b. Payments to suppliers and employees
c. Dividends paid to members of the parent entity
d. Payments for property, plant and equipment
2. From the financial statements and notes in relation to revenues and expenses, name the journal (s) or journal summaries in which you would expect to find the following transactions recorded:
a. cost of sales expense
b. sales and marketing expense
c. other income
d. occupancy expense
accounting homework help, accounting homework, financial accounting assignment help, financial accounting assignment, management accounting assignment, cost accounting assignment help, accounting homework help online, accountancy assignment, managerial accounting assignment help, accounting assignment help online, management accounting assignment help, managerial accounting homework help, cost accounting assignment, business accounting assignment help, cost accounting homework help, financial accounting homework help, accounting homework solutions, college accounting homework help, accounting assignment solution, corporate accounting assignment help,